Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Sue S. Superman on "The Big Bang Theory" - 02/09/09 03:21 PM
You gotta love geeks - in all forms.

Superman Theory

Sue <--- proud geek

** I wasn't sure if this belonged here or in Off Topic. Since it is Superman/Lois Lane related, I put it here.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Superman on "The Big Bang Theory" - 02/10/09 11:52 AM
That was a riot!
Posted By: TOC Re: Superman on "The Big Bang Theory" - 02/10/09 05:47 PM
rotflol

(And I, too, can't remember a reference to Kryptonian skin cells....)

Yep, gotta love geeks!!!! (Definitely think I am one myself... blush ) rotflol

Ann
Posted By: ccmalo Re: Superman on "The Big Bang Theory" - 02/10/09 06:08 PM
I absolutely love Big Bang! I remember this bit and I'm pretty sure this time Sheldon is wrong ... seriously. Amazing i know, but true.

These guys are geeks?? eek Who knew?

c.
Posted By: Karen Re: Superman on "The Big Bang Theory" - 02/10/09 06:46 PM
I absolutely love The Big Bang Theory. Leonard needs hugs, and so does Raj. Wolowitz needs a smack, and I'm still trying to figure out what Sheldon needs. wink The geeky tangents they go off onto just gives me the fits of the giggles. That clip is a perfect example.

Though.. after last night's ep, Leonard needs a smack, too. Stupid boy. razz
Posted By: RL Re: Superman on "The Big Bang Theory" - 02/16/09 09:24 PM
It's definitely the funniest show on television. Sheldon's definitely wrong on this one. She wasn't only about two feet from splattering all over the pavement. Lois was only about halfway down the building, so Superman had plenty of time to decelerate downward to lessen the impact on her. Sheldon needs to watch it again!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Superman on "The Big Bang Theory" - 10/18/20 01:01 PM
Interesting. I never commented on this thread blush

Thank you, Sue, for pointing out the Big Bang Theory in a manner that immediately caused the show to go onto my regular TV cycle. Thankfully, this was still back when the show just was in Season 2 or so, otherwise I might have had to deal with a lot more backlog clap

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards