Lois & Clark Forums
It looks like we're going to have an awesome turnout this year! And it's not too late to sign up to participate in FoLC Secret Santa.

So here's the protocol, since I am being all organized.

Please send the following information to myxmasfolcs@gmail.com (great name, eh? My elf Trin came up with it) by NOVEMBER 6:

Your name on the board:
Which board's SS you are participating in (some people are doing both this board and zoom's board):
Your real name:
Your address:

A note: Even if you participated last year, please send your info again. I no longer have the list of addresses. The same goes if you have sent me a PM or an e-mail at my real address, or I already have your address for one reason or another. It will make things a lot easier to have them all in one place. Merci.

Assignments will be out by NOVEMBER 15, and I recommend getting your cards out as soon as possible IF you are sending overseas.

Merry FoLCing!
Jenn, aka Pinky Claus
Email sent! Thanks for doing it again this year, Jenn!
Email sent! Thanks, Jenn! You rock! thumbsup
Mine sent as well. clap to Jenn for doing this. smile

Mona
Sent it! wink
Thank you to everyone who has sent their info in! Please keep it coming since there will be a quick turnaround on assignments!
Sent smile
I just sent mine in. cool
Just sent mine too!
Awesome, we are up to 26 Secret Santas on this board ... keep sending your info in! The more, the merrier!
Just sent mine!
We now have 29 Secret Santas.

You know you want to be No. 30!

Keep 'em coming!
done! smile1
Took me a while to find this thread but I just sent my email!
Natascha
sent!

desiree
Just found this... signed up! sounds cool.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards