Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TOC Lois Lane exists! - 04/27/08 11:27 PM
Yes indeed, Lois Lane exists for real and she is an artist! Look here:

Artist Lois Lane

You'd have to wonder if she has ever painted or drawn Superman/Clark Kent? Maybe not, but at least she has made a picture of Joaquin Phoenix:

Joaquin Phoenix by Lois Lane

(Ahh gaaah. The picture of Joaquin Phoenix has been removed. Well, it was there, believe me. It was black and white and very stark.)

So if you doubt that there is a real Lois Lane in this world, think again! laugh

Ann

P.S. I tried to find a picture of the real Lois Lane. I wonder, could this possibly be her?

The real Lois Lane?
Posted By: TOC Re: Lois Lane exists! - 04/27/08 11:36 PM
Okay, this is another Lois Lane! She is apparently a rap artist. I hope that the picture is PG enough for me to post a link to it.

Lois Lane, rap artist

Ann
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Lois Lane exists! - 04/28/08 11:16 AM
Ha! That's too funny. I would hate for my name to be Lois Lane for all the obvious reasons. It would be hard to find your own identity with people always making Superman jokes. But that's good that the artists (music/art) seem to have found their niche or whatever.
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Lois Lane exists! - 04/28/08 11:28 AM
Nice find!

P.S. I tried to find a picture of the real Lois Lane. I wonder, could this possibly be her?

The real Lois Lane?
I think the picture linked as "The real Lois Lane?" is the actress Noel Neill who played Lois Lane in the George Reeves Superman. She also had appearances in Superman I (Ellen Lane) and Superman Returns (the old lady on deathbed who Luthor swindles). Looking at imdb, she even played "Aunt Lois" in another superhero movie laugh

wave
Posted By: TOC Re: Lois Lane exists! - 04/28/08 11:03 PM
You are right, AnKS. That is Noel Neill.

Ann
Posted By: Nautica7mk Re: Lois Lane exists! - 05/03/08 03:40 PM
That's pretty cool.
Posted By: Tank Re: Lois Lane exists! - 05/04/08 08:29 AM
I met Ms. Neill a couple of years ago at the Chicago Comicon. A very nice lady.

Tank (who glady gave her $25 for an autographed, color photo for his Lois Lane collection)
Posted By: TOC Re: Lois Lane exists! - 07/02/08 02:09 PM
Well, like I said, Lois Lane exists.

Lois Lane, jazz singer

Ann

P.S. Does Clark Kent exist? I don't know. The only Clark Kent I found on the net was this one, a yawl boat named Clark Kent:

[Linked Image]
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards