Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: shimauma Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/04/08 09:06 PM
Gary Gygax, the co-creator of Dungeons & Dragons passed away today, and was featured in Michelle Malkin's web site with this link:

Which D&D Character are you?

I ended up being a lawful good dwarven cleric. Somehow I wasn't very suprised...and my hubby was a human Paladin!!! dance

TEEEEEEJ
Posted By: Karen Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/04/08 09:27 PM
I had to go back and find my results, but I am a Neutral Good Human Wizard/Sorcerer (3rd/2nd Level). Change the human to a halfling and raise the level a bit, and you'll have the sorcerer/cook from the last campaign I played a few years ago. Never did get around to making magic missle muffins... rotflol
Posted By: StarKat Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/04/08 10:30 PM
I got:

True Neutral Human Sorcerer (4th Level)

Cool! I always wanted to be a sorcerer laugh
Posted By: alcyone Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/04/08 10:43 PM
I could use the study break. I got lawful neutral monk elf (3rd level).

I guess I like elves so that's okay...

alcyone
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/05/08 02:04 AM
I am a Lawful Neutral Human Ranger (4th Level) cool
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/05/08 09:32 AM
I am a True Neutral Human Cleric (4th Level). I was very close to being a Neutral Good or Neutral Lawful.
Posted By: Saffron Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/05/08 12:26 PM
Without even taking the quiz, I can tell you that I'm a Chaotic Good human female fighter/cleric...my first AD+D character from the 80's and still my best. (Rolled a natural 20 for strength, much to the dismay of the guys sitting across the table from me. laugh ) She oddly enough would remind most people of Xena...though I have signed artwork from the 80's that would show she was around long before the Warrior Princess. wink

I was saddened to see this news yesterday. My best friend and I got into gaming with a pair of guys we met at a supplies store back in '83, through that game we met many new friends and had a great time. In fact AD+D helped me in ways I never could have imagined. A year or so after we started playing I tracked down a young local artist (recently profiled in the local paper) to commision a set of characters to be drawn and we became good friends outside of the gaming milieu. A couple of years later, he introduced me to his best friend (who'd just come back from college) and eventually, the best friend became MY best friend and we were married! The artist friend became good friends with my best friend and they ended up moving together to a big city, where he went to art school and she found a new career, met a guy from the US on an on-line game and got married to him ...we're all getting together this summer for the artist's wedding to his long-time S/O!! So I can't help thinking back to those days with a whole lot of good memories in my heart.

Bye Gary, you will be missed.
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/05/08 01:13 PM
Neutral Good Human Bard (4th Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 16
Posted By: Alisha Knight Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/05/08 01:47 PM
I'm a Chaotic Neutral Human Druid/Bard (2nd/2nd Level).
Posted By: Michael Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/05/08 01:56 PM
Lawful Good Human Paladin/Sorcerer (3rd/3rd Level)
Posted By: dcarson Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/05/08 03:08 PM
Neutral Good Human Wizard (6th Level)

I'm still gaming with 2 people I gamed with in 1977 when D&D first came out.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/05/08 05:02 PM
I'm a True Neutral Human Wizard (5th Level)

When I played D&D, though - I was always a thief. Lots more fun to play!!
Posted By: HatMan Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/05/08 08:02 PM
I remember I came across this test a few years ago, and it said I was a neutral good half-elven ranger... which is pretty much exactly the character I'd just rolled up.
Posted By: RL Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/05/08 08:32 PM
True Neutral Human Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 9
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 13
Posted By: Aria Re: Which D&D Characer are you? - 03/06/08 05:14 AM
True Neutral Human Ranger/Rogue (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 10
Charisma- 12
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards