Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: minimunch3 My Grandfather - 07/12/07 05:37 AM
My Grampa passed away yesterday. His heart was failing him and it became too hard for him to breathe. It still feels weird knowing he's not here anymore. What makes it even more sad is that tomorrow he would have turned 90 years old. Last night I found a birthday card in my mom's car with a big '90' on it. That was pretty hard to look at.

Anyway, I've been with you guys for longer than I can remember. I just felt that I needed to share this with you.

~Kristen
Posted By: LabRat Re: My Grandfather - 07/12/07 05:57 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Kristen. I'll be sending all good thoughts your way that you and your family will find the strength to get through this difficult time.

{{{hugs}}}

LabRat
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: My Grandfather - 07/12/07 11:18 AM
My thoughts are with you!
Posted By: Matrix Re: My Grandfather - 07/12/07 11:26 AM
Oh Kristen! I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking about you.

<hugs>

-- DJ
Posted By: Vanda Detroit Re: My Grandfather - 07/12/07 11:30 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that, Kristen!
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: My Grandfather - 07/12/07 11:50 AM
That's so sad, Kristen - I'll be thinking of you and your family!

(((hugs)))
Posted By: TOC Re: My Grandfather - 07/12/07 01:39 PM
I'm so sorry, Kristen.

Ann
Posted By: Laura S Re: My Grandfather - 07/12/07 02:42 PM
I'll be thinking of you too. I'm very sorry for your loss. Know you're in our prayers.

Laura
Posted By: Shadow Re: My Grandfather - 07/12/07 07:43 PM
My thoughts are with you, and I know how you feel about the card thing. I wrote my grandfather a thank you note that he never received...

Take care,
JD
Posted By: SNL Re: My Grandfather - 07/12/07 11:26 PM
Our thoughts are with you and your family.

May you be spared any more pain.

regards,

Stuart
Posted By: Nan Re: My Grandfather - 07/13/07 05:12 PM
I'm really sorry, Kristin. A few days ago I was cleaning out some boxes and I found a birthday card that my sister sent me a few years ago. I sat there and cried. I still can't believe she's gone.

Nan
Posted By: Mister Data Re: My Grandfather - 07/14/07 05:35 AM
I'm sorry for your loss Kristen.
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: My Grandfather - 07/15/07 05:14 PM
To update everyone, I'm back from the funeral. It was hard, but I found comfort in the fact that he can be with my grandmother now.

And on a lighter note, I found a use for his birthday card. We passed it around to all the immediate family to sign and write a little note. We sealed it up and put it in his casket so he could take our birthday wishes with him.

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. It really means a lot to me. smile

~Kristen
Posted By: Sheila Re: My Grandfather - 07/15/07 07:11 PM
Oh, Kristen...my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry.

~Sheila
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards