Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Laurach Addicting Superman Game - 05/24/07 12:59 PM
Where are you Jimmy Olson?

http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/movie/superman/Stop_Press_Game/
Posted By: woody Re: Addicting Superman Game - 05/24/07 01:14 PM
Kinda Cute. Makes you think about the fictional people's jobs that depended on doing just that.
Posted By: Laura S Re: Addicting Superman Game - 05/24/07 02:16 PM
That game was entirely too addicting. blush

wink

Laura
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Addicting Superman Game - 05/24/07 03:52 PM
HAHA! I played it, but there was one time where he only showed up once!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Addicting Superman Game - 05/24/07 06:22 PM
ah, dang... I'd managed to forget that website existed after playing obsessively for days... and now, well... I guess I won't be sleeping for a little while. LOL
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: Addicting Superman Game - 05/24/07 06:46 PM
Yeah I got hooked on that game last summer, finally had to lose the link to it LOL. wink
Posted By: HatMan Re: Addicting Superman Game - 05/24/07 09:55 PM
That was fun. Cool game. smile

Just too bad it can't take background/composition into account. Too much for a simple flash game, I know. But my first time through, I got this awesome shot of him flying right by the DP globe. Globe on the right, supes coming in and up from the left. Zoomed in enough that you could really see. Beuatiful, if I must say so myself. But since he was off to the side and not fully in frame, it only gave me a 5/10 for the pic.

Another time, I got this crappy little photo of him against a very boring and generic cloud, but because he was centered and fully in frame, it gave me a 9/10 - my best shot yet.

Eh, what can you do?

Meantime... I got an 80 my first time through. It was fun, I got that DP shot, and things were cool. Must have been beginner's luck, though, because I haven't done half as well since.

Hmm. Try again (and risk being pulled in), or realize my career as a photojournalist peaked at the very beginning, and let it go at that?
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: Addicting Superman Game - 05/24/07 11:49 PM
Fun game!! laugh laugh
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Addicting Superman Game - 05/25/07 12:33 AM
Really good! Although I mostly managed to get him in front of some indistinguishable clouds, I had a few good shots, too. A few 10/10 pics even - although I didn't like them overly much. But the one with half a Superman in front of a plane... Hmmm.
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Addicting Superman Game - 05/25/07 06:14 PM
Really addictive! laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards