Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MirandaW Where's my DVD? - 08/28/06 02:52 AM
I'm so annoyed. I pre-ordered season 3 L&C about 2 weeks ago, it was posted on Thursday, but because it is a bank holiday today, I won't get it till tomorrow! I'm so grumpy. I might as well have just gone to the shops and bought it today, rather than pre-ordering. Grrrr!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Where's my DVD? - 08/28/06 08:09 AM
awwww...

[Linked Image]

I know how you feel... I've been waiting for my Robot Chicken DVD from Amazon for over a week and I can't wait to get it!!!! Ok, so Robot Chicken isn't anywhere near as awesome as L&C (it's a collection of stop motion comedy skits), *but* there's a parody of L&C on it -- they even have Dean starring as himself, voice only, but still him anyway. Yessiry! (mind you, I'm not buying it solely for that parody, 'cause these are really funny as hell! But that #20 skit was the reason one of the guys at work showed me parts of the series in the first place. hehehe!)

...going back to work. wink
Posted By: LabRat Re: Where's my DVD? - 08/28/06 09:26 AM
OMG, Lara - rotflol I love that hug icon. We need that on the mbs. <g> It's just too cute.

And Miranda, poor you! Add another hug. sloppy

LabRat smile
Posted By: MirandaW Re: Where's my DVD? - 08/28/06 10:06 AM
Thanks for the hugs guys. I've had a rotten day over all. At least I have tomorrow to look forward too. I haven't seen season 3 (complete) since it was first on the TV. I'm sooo excited. smile
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Where's my DVD? - 08/28/06 10:59 AM
hehehe smile yeah, he's a cute one, isn't he?

I use Smiley Xtra - it's a plugin for FireFox, it gives you access to a large number of smileys. It's cool, cause all you need to do is double click the item in the list and it inserts the code directly in the message box... laugh

Smiley Xtra
Posted By: LabRat Re: Where's my DVD? - 08/29/06 08:30 AM
It's cool, cause all you need to do is double click the item in the list and it inserts the code directly in the message box...
Cool! I'm all for the easy route. wink

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards