Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Selinde Sims - 08/19/06 01:52 PM
Ok this is like the most useless topic that has ever existed, but I'll post it anyway razz (now that i'm thinking of it, my topic announcing that my user title had changed was way less useful than this one)

I was in a really weird mood so I started playing the Sims 2.. and look what I've made laugh or rather.. who I've made:
(they don't look like em at all but i don't care)
[Linked Image]
these are our own Lois & Clark after... well, let's just say they had a busy night together... goofy

They live in a beautiful house without a roof (couldn't really find out how to make one) and along with Perry & Alice (as an eldry married couple.. in my version Alice doesn't kick him out of the house every 3 seconds) and Jimmy as a teenager. But then I thought that Jimmy would be lonely so I added myself in it too (as a teenager... goofy and Lois & Clark are afraid of marrying each other (you have these desires and fears in sims 2) just like in the real series.. (well ok there it's only lois who's having fears but whatever) and Perry likes -well, loves very very much is a better expressing- playing the piano! wink

Well, that's about all I have to say..

Oh, one more thing. A question. A very very stupid question. But can anyone explain (or translate into dutch/maybe german) what the word angst means? Because I can't really find it in my dictionary.. it's very confusing because angst is the dutch word for fear but i know that isn;t the same thing in english.. but i just kind of forgot what angst did mean.. huh

Forgive me for my great dumbness notworthy wallbash
Posted By: alcyone Re: Sims - 08/19/06 02:35 PM
Hey there,

Angst is a general word for internal (non physical) suffering.
Posted By: Selinde Re: Sims - 08/20/06 01:22 AM
Thanks wave
Posted By: TOC Re: Sims - 08/20/06 09:33 AM
Selinde, I love your Lois and Clark Sims!

Ann
Posted By: MirandaW Re: Sims - 08/21/06 01:42 AM
Ohhh.. the Sims is waaay too addictive. I had a Lois, Clark and a Superman in the Sims 1, but it all just got too confusing.

I got the star signs muddled up, and she ended up fancying neither Clark, nor Superman. What are the odds?! lol

I wanted to get the Sims2, but all my friends tell me it really slows your computer down, and takes ages to load. Is this right?
Posted By: Lolly Re: Sims - 08/21/06 02:19 AM
WOW!! I have a Lois&Clark couple in THE SIMS2 too!! hyper they're so cute!!
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: Sims - 08/21/06 02:03 PM
Hi Miranda!

I'm really a Sims 2 addict - but your friends are right.

You need a lot of RAM (I know a lot of people who bought a new PC in order to be able to play Sims) and of course hard drive.

But in my opinion it's really worthy - there's no possible comparison to Sims 1 cause it's way better!

So, if you liked Sims 1, you'll love Sims 2!!!

Jana
Posted By: datchickukindaknow Re: Sims - 08/21/06 08:22 PM
Hi Senlide I forgot what angst meant too so you dont have to feel dumb by yourself I'm there with you but I looked it up in the dictiary and this is what I got...

angst1 (Àngkst)
n.
A feeling of anxiety or apprehension often accompanied by depression.

[German, from Middle High German angest, from Old High German angust.]
Posted By: MirandaW Re: Sims - 08/22/06 10:13 AM
Oh wow. smile

I must admit my computer is now a few years old and clogged up with a number of programs and files. If I ever clear it up however, or buy more RAM I'll buy Sims2. Thanks for your advice!
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Sims - 08/27/06 04:32 PM
Hah, another The Sims/The Sims 2 addict!

I like your Sims! laugh

I haven't made a L&C neighbourhood in The Sims 2, but I had made Lois and Clark in The Sims. Was lots of fun laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Selinde Re: Sims - 08/29/06 01:33 PM
@ Miranda: oh that sucks goofy I have Clark/Superman as the same person (I like to keep things simple and want to avoid Superman walking into the room when Clark is kissing Lois etc wink ) Hmm maybe I could download a superman outfit somewhere :p

@ Ambar: Yay! We can be dumb together! goofy
Posted By: Lolly Re: Sims - 09/05/06 09:31 AM
...maybe I could download a superman outfit somewhere[/QB]
Wow!! do you know where I can find it?? I only made the L&C couple for the moment, but the idea of adding Superman in the family is terrific!!
smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards