Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat Any House, MD fans here? - 02/20/06 07:28 AM
I'm trying to locate the scene in S1 where Wilson jokingly suggests he might be interested in making a play for Cameron and House just gives him this wonderful 'Back off, buddy' glare.

Also, which S1 episode is it in which Cameron attempts to manipulate the rest of the team towards her pov after reading a self-help book on winning arguments?

Hoping someone here has the answers as I can't be bothered finding a House mbs, joining it and asking there! laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: aurora1424 Re: Any House, MD fans here? - 02/26/06 03:40 AM
The scene where Wilson suggests he may have made a pass at Cameron is in the episode 'Role Model', the one where the black senator is running for President.

I don't have an answer to your second question, and it's been bugging me because I know that I know. It's a good excuse to rewatch the first season dvd set though, so when I find it I'll post.

Sorry I couldn't help more (and I call myself a House fan...<shakes head>)
Posted By: LabRat Re: Any House, MD fans here? - 02/26/06 04:45 AM
No worries - I Googled a House mbs and asked there. You're right, the first one is Role Model. The second one is Control.

Thanks for answering.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Xanabee Re: Any House, MD fans here? - 03/01/06 03:33 AM
Gosh, for a minute there I thought you meant House, the 'music'.

laugh
Posted By: LabRat Re: Any House, MD fans here? - 03/03/06 11:45 AM
Being an old fogey, I have zero idea what House music is. huh

But I've changed the header of the thread anyway. Wouldn't want to be mistaken for one of 'em newfangled yoof things. wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: malu Re: Any House, MD fans here? - 03/03/06 12:17 PM
LabRat, some info on house music, from Wikipedia . smile

malu
Posted By: Xanabee Re: Any House, MD fans here? - 03/03/06 03:14 PM
Being an old fogey, I have zero idea what House music is.
Trust me, you don't wanna know... evil

Ursie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards