Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: anonpip FDK - LtL Lucy's Story Finale - 09/19/08 05:55 PM
party

Yeah, Carol!!

Okay, I'm actually a little sad this is done, but I know you're not. So, I'm happy for you.

Besides, while I'd be happy to read more of this, not at the expense of getting more On the Other Hand. So, I guess I am happy after all.
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK - LtL Lucy's Story Finale - 09/19/08 06:10 PM
Hehe! I don't think you've seen the 30 pages or so of the sequel to LtL [that may or may not get scrapped or completely revamped if I ever get to it].

That said, I'm working on editing Ch. 1-6 or so of On The Other Hand right now and then working on that in-between chapter I mentioned to you earlier wink . I really want to post part 1 no later than Monday so... =D.

Have I mentioned that my betas rock?!
Carol
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK - LtL Lucy's Story Finale - 09/19/08 06:43 PM
That was a good companion piece to the other story. It was fun to see the same things happen from someone else's point of view.

Nan
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK - LtL Lucy's Story Finale - 09/19/08 10:54 PM
Darn, I lost my post (that pesky stolen internet).

Thanks for a great companion piece, and I look forward to the next story!
JD
Posted By: AmyPrime Re: FDK - LtL Lucy's Story Finale - 09/20/08 08:32 AM
Awesome. I especially loved how compelling Jimmy's character was through this story. Thanks for a great piece!
Posted By: In4Adventure Re: FDK - LtL Lucy's Story Finale - 09/21/08 09:55 AM
hyper

Thanks for writing,
Natascha
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK - LtL Lucy's Story Finale - 09/23/08 08:12 AM
Wonderful ending....
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK - LtL Lucy's Story Finale - 09/23/08 11:39 AM
Thanks again to all of you who followed this journey. I loved getting to know Lucy and Jimmy in a way *I've* never seen explored before - not in depth [doesn't mean its not out there... just that I haven't read it wink ].

Carol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards