Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: cp33 FDK: Spandex 3 - 07/20/08 12:30 PM
Hysterical! rotflol The sight of portly Jonathan as Batman must have been something! Poor Clark he will need therapy for a while to overcome this one.

Funny, funny, funny thanks for sharing
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Spandex 3 - 07/20/08 02:50 PM
Oh, that was a riot!!! And it was so sweet, too. I loved how both Clark and JOnathan were embarrassed by the situation. And Martha as Catwoman... raawwwrrrr!!!! laugh

Ann
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Spandex 3 - 07/20/08 03:14 PM
Alisha - I'm so glad you posted!!! I still loved this!! I'm with whoever it was a couple posts ago who said that Clark will need therapy. The only thing that would have made it worse is if he saw Martha. I can totally see his face - like when Jonathan showed him the painting and he sort of cocked his head and raised his brows and said 'Mom?'.

I already wrote the one you mentioned - it's siting on the HD somewhere and may need slightly tweaked since it was written after your first one but it's also MUCH later in the timeline.

That said - you do have several other fics that need working on [nag *her* about those people - there's some good stuff there!], but if inspiration strikes, these are pretty short, right?

Carol
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Spandex 3 - 07/21/08 11:05 AM
rotflol

Bwahahahaha! The mental images are just hilarious! Thanks for sharing!!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Spandex 3 - 07/21/08 03:40 PM
Hilarious. Poor Clark. /me goes looking for phone number of Dr. Friskin's office.

Michael
Posted By: Beth S. Re: FDK: Spandex 3 - 07/21/08 10:56 PM
Well, I suspected that we would get to see some of "batman", but Martha caught me completely by surprise. Great fic!
Posted By: Alisha Knight Re: FDK: Spandex 3 - 07/23/08 12:50 PM
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards