Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - A Triangle 4/? - 04/17/08 10:14 AM
Okay - this is getting seriously weird - Clark misses his window of opportunity to invent Superman so another Superman shows up to save the day?
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK - A Triangle 4/? - 04/17/08 10:19 AM
shock

*That* was completely unexpected. It'll be interesting to see what the explanation for the total out-of-body split personality experience. Poor Clark; he really is in competition with Superman.

BJ
Posted By: Blackmamuth Re: FDK - A Triangle 4/? - 04/17/08 06:31 PM
I wonder? time travel? clone? another Kryptonian?

Clark's kryptonian twin? Alt-Clark?

At the very least that would make Clark realize he is not alone, that there is someone like him.
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK - A Triangle 4/? - 04/17/08 08:06 PM
Oh wow... so many possibilities. I never thought of this interpretation of your story title

smile1 thumbsup
Posted By: anonpip Re: FDK - A Triangle 4/? - 04/18/08 05:54 AM
I can't explain why, but I'm happy to have surprised you all. I promise all will be explained very shortly (well, mostly all - there's still a lot of story left), but at least the explanation for the second flying man.

AnKS, I'm really curious. What were the interpretations of the title you had thought of?
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK - A Triangle 4/? - 04/18/08 06:11 AM
Wow! You didn't catch me off guard too much because I didn't realize another section had been posted and I opened the FDK thread to see if I'd commented and realized it was a new section - but you would have. I did wonder if Lois was going to get blown up but figured there had to be a way out of that.

As for the title... I was thinking that it was Clark, Superman, and Lois which is really only two people...

Carol
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK - A Triangle 4/? - 04/27/08 08:03 PM
I had figured it was going to be a love triangle between Lois and Clark and Superman, but it still caught me off guard. I was worried that Clark was going to ruin his chances of working at The Planet when he left the interview to go save Lois. I wasn't sure what he was going to do about the lack of suit.

Elisabeth
Posted By: anonpip Re: FDK - A Triangle 4/? - 04/29/08 02:10 PM
Carol and Elisabeth,

Sorry it's taken me forever to reply. (I seem to say that a lot, don't I?) I did actually drop off the face of the earth for awhile - well, not literally, obviously, but I wasn't able to log onto the boards for a long time and then when I was, they were down.

So, it was nice to try them today and see that they were up and even nicer to see feedback waiting for me.

I keep thinking of how differently things would have gone if you were right, Elisabeth, and Clark had shown up without his suit. There's another story in there for sure.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards