Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: sunrei FDK: Above Alt Else 1/? - 03/03/08 07:44 PM
So, any thoughts?
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Above Alt Else 1/? - 03/03/08 08:06 PM
I'm intrigued! That's all I have time for right now, but I'm waiting for Thursday!
Carol
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Above Alt Else 1/? - 03/03/08 09:00 PM
Wow! love the alt-beginning. Both Lois & Clark are a bit different but delightful. Looking forward... thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

And thanks.. before your story, I didn't know what advocacy journalism is wink
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK: Above Alt Else 1/? - 03/05/08 08:53 AM
So, any thoughts?
thumbsup Very nice beginning. It has all the wonderful trappings of gripping A-plot mixed with good B-plot. I can't wait for part 2.

I love alt beginnings as well and the changes you've made to Clark and Lois are subtle enough to fit into the LnC schema but big enough to make for an interesting and different kind of story.

Loved the part about Lois getting Clark to smile and seeing Lois in top investigative form is always a treat.

More soon, please.
BJ
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Above Alt Else 1/? - 03/05/08 11:34 AM
I'm intrigued, too!

Ann
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Above Alt Else 1/? - 03/05/08 08:24 PM
Nice. You gave them a solid foothold on a relationship, established where the a-plot is going and gave them a bit of background. What more could we want?

Elisabeth
who felt awfully sorry for Jimmy who should have told her, "No."
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: Above Alt Else 1/? - 03/05/08 10:28 PM
Nice start, but it looks like this Lois is going to be in a position to expose Clark in next to no time.

If anyone is familiar with my Smallville work,
Yup,

Daughters
Posted By: sunrei Re: FDK: Above Alt Else 1/? - 03/06/08 12:14 PM
Lol, thanks for the shoutout to my other story Frame.

Also, thanks to everyone for commenting. My aim was to set the foundation for a somewhat reversal of personalities here. Now on to filling in some of the gaps!

~Sonia
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards