Posted By: daneel FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/18/03 01:22 PM
Girl talk!!! smile1

You women alone are dangerous wink

Hope you can post more soon smile

Jose wave
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/18/03 02:41 PM
Hi,

Great part. drool

“Lois… you need to tell Clark about this. If someone – like Lex Luthor – is… stalking you – he needs to know now.”
confused If Lois don't tell Clark, How are they going to investigate? How is Henderson going to trace the call? All that Lois said probably is been heard and recorded by Luthor.

More soon, please.

MAF thumbsup
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/18/03 04:30 PM
Okay, forget the hurricane, this has been a good day! goofy More LST!

You're evil to torture Lois like that, you know <g> but it did get Lucy to come over, and I loved their girl talk, so I guess I'll forgive you wink

Lois must tell Clark about this. The phone calls, I mean, though she could tell him more about her conflicted emotions, too smile

Post more!

PJ
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/18/03 05:18 PM
Good instalment.

The conversation between Lois and Lucy was fun.

Tank (who thinks the silent phone calls don't bode well for Lois and may lead to some nasty whams wink )
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/19/03 04:19 AM
Leela

Another excellent part! clap
And Lois definitely needs to tell Clark about the phone calls. eek

I can't wait to read the next part. Please post it soon.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Ren Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/19/03 04:51 PM
It always makes me happy to see a new part of this great story (did I mention that it is already one of my favorites)!! And I have never seen a part that I haven't loved so far, which applies also to this one. thumbsup And I agree with Pam and the others: I hope Lois is going to tell Clark about the phone calls...and maybe also a little about her conflicted emotions. wink

Please... notworthy (/me begging) ...if you can, don't let us wait too long to read more.

Ren
Posted By: L Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/19/03 05:42 PM
I will post within a week. I do have the story mostly together, but i'm heading off to disney for 3 days, and will not have access to my laptop.

Thanks for all your encouraging feedback!
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/19/03 05:47 PM
Hey Leela,

Sorry it took me so long to post, I was on top of that part as soon as you posted it.

Great conversation between the two sisters. I love how Lucy wanted all the scoop on the kiss.

This has to be my favorite "current" fanfic...the premise is so different and the introspection of Lois and Clark is right on. Can't wait to see what happens next! smile1

~Liz (who's also more than a little worried about those hang ups)
Posted By: merry Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/21/03 08:35 AM
Leela,
another great part
can't wait for her telling Clark about the calls
more soon please
merry
Posted By: KathyM Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/21/03 08:26 PM
Leela, another terrific part! hyper

This soul mates bit was lovely...
“He thinks we’re soulmates?”

“Didn’t he tell you?”

“He told me he was...that he really liked me – but – “

“Oh. Lois. Come on. He’s madly and forever in love with you. That’s a definite.”

“No...” Her voice trailed off uncertainly. “No – he can’t be.”
I hope that Lois doesn't start thinking too much about it and get too scared... eek

And I'm with everyone else - I think Lois should tell Clark about these mysterious phone calls. It's a good reason to call him. He said that she should feel free to call him any time. (And I'm pretty sure that the phone calls are going to lead to whams too...)

More anytime, please smile

Kathy
Posted By: Nqoire Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/22/03 10:33 PM
Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I just read the entire story for the first time. {Well, all of what you have posted} Finished or not, this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read- and I have read hundreds. A wonderful premise and very very well executed. You have a wonderful talent for not rushing Lois' healing, however much Lois ends up hating that. It makes the story so very realistic. {I'm a sucker for realistic whamy angsty stories}

~ Nqoire (Your newest fan)
Posted By: L Re: FDK-Long Strange Trip Part 44 - 09/23/03 09:57 AM
Thank you all! I do plan on posting in the next few days.

I just got back from disney - so I'm wiped out...

I thank you Nquoire for your delightful comments! Thank you *so* much.

Leela
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards