Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mister Data KRYTV : Channel 2 : FDK - 12/22/07 08:21 PM
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol lol

That was hilarious!

Should have known that they were going to play Star Trek straight when they didn't change the title.

But Bollywood Star Wars /me shudders!!!

James
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: KRYTV : Channel 2 : FDK - 12/22/07 08:27 PM
FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile1 hyper dance

Thank you James! sloppy

Glad you liked it! laugh
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: KRYTV : Channel 2 : FDK - 12/22/07 09:00 PM
I was a good girl all day. I hungrily eyed my laptop seeing there was a sequel, but I waited until all of the work was done (pretty much... just waiting on the printer) before I actually read. It's like a bowl of ice cream after a hot summer's day--a good laugh is good for the soul. Boy, does my soul feel healthy right now.

And I haven't even finished yet. I'm going to have to read the Scooby Doo parts to the kids tomorrow. They may not understand all of the high-fallutin' talk, but they'll know that this is Scooby Don't.

E

edit--I'm back and just couldn't leave it at that. That had to be the most original TOGOM rewrite I've ever seen. I didn't see that one coming, either. I thought it was strange that the Hulk had a girlfriend, but...

And the most hilarious part is leaving Star Trek intact. I'm not sure what that says about Star Trek... or about New Krypton.

Another great one. You are the Queen.

E
Posted By: Mercy Re: KRYTV : Channel 2 : FDK - 12/22/07 11:25 PM
I haven't read your previous story, but this one was wonderful! rotflol Not only were your adaptations zany and clever, they really said something about Kryptonian culture. I also liked how you had Lois and Clark go into town and see actual Kryptonians react to the Gilligan's Island remake. Hilarious!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: KRYTV : Channel 2 : FDK - 12/26/07 09:00 AM
Can't wait what our favorite stuck ups do to Star Wars. Hilarious.

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards