Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Laura S FDK: Guess the Author: For a Change - 10/19/07 02:31 PM
Lol! I loved how it was in Clark's POV. I've always wondered just what he was thinking during those moments. And the last line was great. laugh Oh the humanity indeed!

laugh

Laura
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Guess the Author: For a Change - 10/19/07 08:36 PM
Well, I don't have much time for feedback right now - sorry, but I loved this! It put such a smile on my face and made me see the whole scene from the pilot all over. I knew it was Martha right off!
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Guess the Author: For a Change - 10/20/07 02:52 PM
Simple and short enough that I'm going to have a difficult time guessing.

I like the introspective look at each and every costume. He's trying to be nice about it, since he did ask for her help and he knows she has made a financial investment in this--at this point in his career he probably can't even pay her back.

As others have already said, the ending is just a peach.

I didn't think James had the time to write one, yet, but this style is very much like his. However, it's hard to get one past me since writing is usually an agonizingly slow process for him.

I'm still guessing James. Oh, the humanity indeed!

Elisabeth
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Guess the Author: For a Change - 10/20/07 04:27 PM
Okay, now I'm feeling stupid. I just realized that James couldn't possibly have written that, based on information I am not at liberty to discuss (He wasn't writing fanfic the day after his mom died). So, because I'm a woman and am therefore allowed to change my mind, I'm changing my vote to James' favorite author (err... one of them), because that might be a reason I got them mixed up. I'm guessing Marcus Rowland.

Elisabeth
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Guess the Author: For a Change - 10/20/07 04:29 PM
Well darn it - make it even shorter so we have absolutely no chance on earth to guess who you are... *sighs*

Ni job, though. Clever little fic! smile
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: FDK: Guess the Author: For a Change - 10/21/07 02:30 AM
Oh I loved it!
It's nice to know that he also hated all the awful costumes he'd worn goofy

This has to be someone who enjoys writing first persons point of views. So could it be MrsMosley...??
Well, whom ever wrote this great job!!

-Camy
I also liked the ending line. As for who wrote it...I'm stumped.

Great job, whoever you are!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards