Lois & Clark Forums
she couldn’t wait to see what frippery the children would come
Frippery! That's the coolest word I've stumbled upon in months. smile

Her hair was big and long and if one more person said she looked sweet and innocent, she just might have to kill them. Clark, also in the same colors (fortunately in pants and shirt, though) approached Lois and handed her a glass.
Lol! Sweet and innocent--Lois? I think not.

Poor Clark! I loved him having to sing in front of everyone and being embarrassed. smile Great job!

Laura
Who exactly are they supposed to be? I've heard the song, but can't remember the artist. OH well, I'll look it up online.
Hehehe!! So cute. ^_^ I liked all the costume references. thumbsup

Although the thought of Clark singing even a little makes me cringe. LOL
*giggles* that was so funny!

Kirk and Spock! ROFL! laugh laugh The Trekkie in me totally squeed at that one.

BTW, very clever idea you had for a name there, with "Mr. D’Nomso" - really made me laugh. smile
After looking online, now I get the D'Nomso thing. Cute.
If I remember correctly they came as Donny and Marie Osmond. smile It's hard to imagine them as Donny and Marie but the image of them singing is funny. laugh
This was a stitch! A hoot!

I haven't a single guess on who this could be. Queen of Capes makes me laugh, but this isn't her kind of humor. Nan gives us those "Aaaah, family moments" but this isn't her style.

Frippery is quite the word. That's why I'm guessing it's Paul. He's intelligent enough to use "frippery" and funny enough to write this.

Hats off, Author X!

Elisabeth
Interesting story!

I also paused at "frippery." I'm pretty sure I've never heard that word before. I learn something new everyday!

I also liked all the references to the different costumes.

I have a (probably wrong) guess, but I'm going to keep it to myself for now.
I don't usually comment much, but I loved the whole Donny and Marie thing. Cute!
Fripperous fripperations! What a word!

I'm not sure if I liked it or hated it how Jimmy was so clueless in this story. Wonder if he ever figured out that Pugsley and Wednesday belong to the Addams Family and not the Munsters?
wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards