Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BrightFeather FDK: Hunting Weather - 09/13/03 12:41 PM
evil Tomatoes go here.

evil Laura
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Hunting Weather - 09/13/03 02:32 PM
Hi,

Great piece.

I'm not a fan of vampire ot Luthor.
The man slumped to the ground, his handsome face relaxed. LaCroix yanked him up and bared his neck before sinking his teeth into the now-pliant flesh. He pulled the warm, sweet, life giving essence into his mouth, drawing eagerly at the sustenance. It tasted different than any other blood he had ever partaken of. It tasted… delicious. He swallowed one mouthful, then two before the burning sensation started.
Poor Clark! confused

"Let me see," Natalie ordered, pulling his face toward her as she examined the burns minutely. "Open up," she said, pulling a tongue depressor out of her pocket and looking around his mouth. "The burns will heal… You hunted Superman? I guess that gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'fast food'." She grinned at him impudently as Nick walked into the kitchen, having overheard the conversation.

He shot a quizzical glance at LaCroix. "Father, I'm afraid that this serves you right--just like last time. You're lucky to still be alive; haven't you heard yet? Superman is… solar powered."
Interesting. laugh

MAF
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Hunting Weather - 09/13/03 06:55 PM
wink

Tank (who thinks LeCroix got lucky)
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Hunting Weather - 09/14/03 04:35 AM
He's a bit short in the old brains department, ain't he? :rolleyes: But he keeps on trying. goofy

thumbsup

LabRat smile
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Hunting Weather - 09/15/03 01:42 PM
Laura,
no tomatoes
good story
merry
Posted By: Taivas Re: FDK: Hunting Weather - 09/15/03 09:29 PM
That story wasthe longest joke I've heard in a while. I even heard the 'rim shot' in my head when I read the punch line.

Funny, thanks for the story.

Taivas
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: FDK: Hunting Weather - 09/19/03 03:58 PM
<g> Glad ya'll liked my decent back into weirdness. wink LaCroix is smart enough that he's survived as a vampire since Vesuvius erupted, but I just decided to have some fun at his expense.

evil Laura
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Hunting Weather - 09/19/03 04:14 PM
Very funny, Laura. Maybe LaCroix was getting a little *too* sure of himself, hmm?

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards