Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TOC FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/29/07 03:07 AM
Well, this is really a very interesting situation! And a horribly frustrating one for Lois, I'm sure. She is pregnant, and she has no idea at all how it may have happened, and she is sure she has not had sex with anyone during the time when her pregnancy just mysteriously started.

The concept reminds me of To Wake From Dreams by Nicole Sullivan. In that story, a post-TOGOM fic where Clark has not yet revealed himself and his continued existence to Lois, she suddenly and inexplicably finds herself pregnant. As for how her pregnancy happened and who the father turned out to be, why don't you read the story for yourselves? smile

I'm really interested in seeing how you are going to explain Lois's pregnancy in your story, Daisymay. Who is the father? Is it Clark after all? And whether he is the father or not, what this will do to Lois and Clark? So give us more soon, please! smile

Ann
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/29/07 03:44 AM
Interesting story! I'm curious how Lois got pregnant. Since I don't know a show that is called Strong Medicine this certainly wasn't a give away to me.

It kind of reminded me of a novel Barbara Wood has written. I don't know the original title, though. This dealt with another inexplicable pregnancy, but to make it worse the pregnant woman was still a teenager and her parents didn't believe her she was still a virgin. Moreover this was set in the 1950s where premarriage sex was unthinkable.

Anyway, I'm glad Clark stays with her. Well written! thumbsup
Posted By: lcfan4ever Re: FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/29/07 04:46 AM
hmmhmmhmmm ... indeed very interesting. like Bakasi I've never heard of "strong medicine" so that information doesn't help me either, but I'm very curious to see what happens next smile
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/29/07 07:16 AM
Well, I have heard of Strong Medicine but I can't say I remember anything similar to this. But I didn't watch it regularly.

I'm thinking GHB...date rape drug, found Lois at some point. It can't be Superman separate from Clark because she knows. I'm curious to see how this pans out.

Great start!

~Sheila
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/29/07 08:28 AM
Originally posted by bakasi:
Since I don't know a show that is called Strong Medicine this certainly wasn't a give away to me.
I don't know the show either but I googled it.
spoiler
Posted By: daisymay390 Re: FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/29/07 12:10 PM
That's actually not the one I was referring to, in the one I was talking about you don't find out about the incident until after the fact, just like my story. Thanks for all the great replies, I'll have the next part up soon. laugh
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/29/07 01:39 PM
Haven't had the chance to read, yet, but I thought I'd point out that the blue arrow makes it easier to find fics.

Thanks,

Elisabeth
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/29/07 01:46 PM
Okay, I'm back. Interesting premise.

Elisabeth
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/29/07 01:53 PM
Wow, well you got my attention! How did this happen? Can't wait to find out.

Jackie
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/29/07 02:00 PM
Yes, I'm curious, too. Can't weit to find out. Flying super-sperm spring to mind right now.
Posted By: Sue S. Re: FDK: I'll be There 1/? - 07/30/07 09:57 AM
Hmmm. Teratoma? Although I giggle at the thought of super sperm. <g>
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards