Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Christiane COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/29/03 01:50 PM
I'm grateful for any comment you might want to
make! blush
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/29/03 03:39 PM
Oooh, this is *good* smile Seems like very plausible actions on both their parts, especially Clark. So now, he knows Lois loves him but she doesn't know he's right there... I wonder where they'll end up?

Your English is very good, btw. There were a few bits I noticed sounded a little "off" but they were very minor and didn't stop me from enjoying the story. I liked the pictures, too; they all fit the text very well.

Post the next part! <g>

PJ
Posted By: Melisma Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/29/03 03:54 PM
I enjoyed this! Please hurry and post the other three parts - we know you have them, and holding parts back is *not* allowed...

Melisma (under her Rock, conjuring up the wildguy)

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy
Posted By: Wendymr Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/29/03 03:59 PM
Yay Christiane!! You're posting! And I know people are going to love this. smile smile

The pictures are great. smile1
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/29/03 04:05 PM
I love it! The pictures are so great smile . They really add to the story. smile1

- Alicia
Posted By: Tank Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/29/03 05:27 PM
Just when you think that there can't be a fresh rewrite of TOGoM, someone comes along and proves you wrong.

Good beginning. It's great to see Lois letting it all out. I think we've all come to believe (mostly through all the TOGoM rewrites) that Lois was much more devastated by Clark's supposed death than the show allowed her to be.

Looking forward to more.

Tank the Retired (who wonders if there'll ever be an end to TOGoM rewrites... Nah!)
Posted By: Saskia Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/29/03 11:57 PM
Wow! Another Togom rewrite. And what a clever title. And with piccies... great!

You've made a very nice change to the plot. It's heartwrenching to see Lois so desperate and alone.

You really stopped at a wrong moment. wink I wanna know how this continues... MORE!!! And what about your posting schedule??

Saskia
Posted By: Hazel Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/30/03 01:33 AM
How fitting that She of the screengrab website include pictures in a fic. smile

A huddle of misery in a thin red dress.
That is such a powerful image there! Really well done.

It's amazing how many twists can be made of TOGOM. I really like how you interpret the character's actions on screen, and this Clark is a lot more level-headed than the one in the show! Looking forward to more. smile

Hazel
Posted By: Melisma Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/30/03 02:14 AM
clap clap clap

Melisma (sneaking back under her Rock before she can get smacked...)

peep
Posted By: LabRat Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/30/03 03:47 AM
Nice little opener, Christiane. Very emotive. smile

I have to confess that I'm not a fan of illustrated fic - the photos just distract me from the text and irritate me. <g> But I know I'm in the minority there, so that's my problem. goofy Besides, that's what the Archive is for. wink Between here and there all tastes are catered for. <g>

Clark didn't try to console her any more, just held her tightly but still tenderly, sighed deeply and flew with her through the night until she was fast asleep in his arms.
<snuffle> whinging

Looking forward to seeing what happens next. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: Sarah-Jayne Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/30/03 03:51 AM
This is really good Christine! Lois’ misery and loss is done very well and its heartbreaking to see her so sad. thumbsup

More Soon

Sarah-Jayne smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/30/03 03:57 AM
Labby, usually I'm with you on not really caring for pictures -- when I see the picture, I remember the episode, and since it rarely matches the fic, that jars me out of the story... but these matched pretty darned well goofy

Anyway, I want more!

PJ
Posted By: TriciaW Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/30/03 05:11 AM
Christiane

A wonderful start! smile1

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool
Posted By: KathyM Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/30/03 10:10 AM
A really nice start, Christiane! I like that Clark isn't "wallowing" in self-pity, but that he immediately tries to make sense of what has just happened, and that amongst his first thoughts is to make sure that Lois is safe.

And although Clark is overjoyed to know that Lois loves "Clark", it will certainly be a rocky road between here and what is probably a happy end to the story, because when Lois finds out that Clark=Superman and that she confessed her love of "Clark" to "Superman" and that he lied to her...

Kathy
Posted By: Ren Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/30/03 12:54 PM
Wow, Christiane smile1

Ren
Posted By: merry Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/30/03 01:34 PM
Christiane,
well done
wonderful first part
keep it coming
merry
Posted By: Laurach Re: COMMENTS: The Scream 1/4 - 04/30/03 07:34 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH help more soon! this is great! Laura