Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Vengeance - 04/26/07 08:32 PM
This is a crossover with Buffy the vampire slayer.

If there's anything you think I can do to improve the story, let me know.
Posted By: woody Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/26/07 08:47 PM
Where on earth did you get this idea? I love it.
Posted By: Dandello Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/26/07 08:58 PM
Lovin' it. I never followed Buffy, but I've heard of Anya.
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/26/07 09:15 PM
I had no idea who Anya was but I loved the story goofy thumbsup
Posted By: Framework4 Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/26/07 10:05 PM
party

Delightful!

Now how about a sequel in which Lana meets Lois and Clark and feels guilty about the fate she wished on him?
Posted By: TOC Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/26/07 10:33 PM
I have no idea who Anya is, but... Shayne, I've never really seen the similarities between Lois and Lana before, but now you're making me realize that Lana is just less Lois than Lois! rotflol

What a lovely story!

Ann
Posted By: Nan Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/27/07 12:00 AM
For those who don't know, Anya was a vengeance demon who specialized in vengeance against men who had wronged a woman -- or that the woman perceived had wronged her -- and the crime didn't have to be very much of one, either.

I happened to see the Buffy episode that introduced Anya. In its own way, it was funny as well -- mixed with drama, of course.

This was very good, Shayne. Actually, I'd have described Lois as more intense but also much more bearable than Lana. In the end, I'd say the vengeance spell backfired.

Nan
Posted By: Poussin Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/27/07 02:02 AM
I am a buffy fan as well as a Lois and Clark fan. I saw crossovers between the two in the past, but I didn't care much of them. But your little story, I really loved it! The sacarstic thoughts of Anya about Lana, and her boredom, are so in character! It made me laugh. And at the end, when Lana made her wish, was even more funny. So cute! She just made her ex boyfriend the happiest man on Earth. smile
Posted By: mervoparkite Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/27/07 03:12 AM
"Wish Granted.
and in walks Lois Lane! rotflol rotflol

Don't do this to me at lol 6:00 in the morning--everyone else is asleep and I almost hurt myself keeping quiet.

Vonceil
Posted By: C_A Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/27/07 10:35 AM
Awesome! I love Anya (so funny - bunnies! - but god, did she break my heart in "The Body") and I loved how you did this. As Tempus would say, "God, I love irony."
Posted By: Hutch Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/27/07 02:33 PM
LOL!! That is just too darned funny. And very clever. Thanks for giving me a good smile and laugh.

Hutch cool
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/28/07 05:11 AM
Very good, Shayne - Lana got her wish, but she didn't cover enough bases!
Posted By: Shadow Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/28/07 09:24 PM
That was very good. I still kinda figured Anya was some kind of magical vengeance...thing, having never seen Buffy. I never really recognized how bossy and pushy both Lois and Lana are until having to compare them in a story. <g> The only (big) difference for me is Lana held Clark back while Lois pushed him to be all that he could be, to echo the army. <g>

JD
Posted By: ultragirl Re: Comments: Vengeance - 04/28/07 10:04 PM
hahahaha rotflol

I loved it Shayne! How very clever. Good one shot.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards