Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MetroChumpy FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/21/07 11:53 PM
Whoo hoo! clap

"Arm wrestling, Lois?" Clark asked, stunned. "Are you out of your mind?"

As he would soon find out, though, she wasn't kidding one bit. Just about drunk and out of her mind, perhaps. But definitely not kidding.
laugh

Keep them coming! (Leaving you feedback is a great excuse to put off writing my story wink )
Posted By: Laura S Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/22/07 07:07 AM
There was nothing he was more deeply convinced of than the fact that, now and forever, Lois Lane would always get her way with Clark Kent. Nothing, in the entire universe, was more certain than that.
Aww!

There was no way Lois Lane would ever invest any effort in anything that wasn't going to pay off.
So true! I hadn't thought of it like that, but you're so right. goofy

He had had to sit idly by and watch Lois drunkenly make passes at a waiter, who it so happened had actually had a thing, not for her, but for him.
rotflol

Hehe, I liked the references to Wrestle Me This, too. Anyway, great story! Thanks for posting this one.

Laura
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/22/07 08:05 PM
smile Thank you!! I'm so glad that you're enjoying these.

Jessi - Dean and Justin together on screen is probably illegal. *lol* (drool!!!)
Posted By: mmouse Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/23/07 11:38 AM
Lara,

dance

Another one so quickly! thank you rotflol when I read Wrestle Me This and its sequel, which of course should also be read!

Thanks, Lara!

mmouse
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/23/07 06:57 PM
G is a good letter for you. Beer Night with Lois Lane. Yeah, I think I'd skip that one, as well.

Elisabeth
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/23/07 07:08 PM
By the way, what's the sequel to Wrestle Me This?

Elisabeth
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/23/07 07:29 PM
By the way, what's the sequel to Wrestle Me This?
Wrestle Me That laugh
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/24/07 06:42 AM
*stares at the floor* I should have said thanks for the comments. blush I'm sorry!!

Thanks mmouse & Elizabeth. smile

The H story is all in my head now, it's just a matter of putting it down on paper. It's going to be set during All Shook Up. And there are some really insanely geeky references in there - I'm almost ashamed to say I did an enormous amount of research for just a vignette.

Then again... maybe I could turn that into a story arc and go a few letters with it. Oooh! I think I may do that. *lol*
Posted By: mmouse Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/24/07 09:17 AM
Yes!!!!! dance

party

Go, Lara!!! You are brilliant!

*whoosh* Hey, you could give Sue Grafton a run for her money...maybe?

mmouse
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/24/07 10:44 AM
"That was..." she began.

"Oliver Queen," Clark said, finishing what he expected was her thought. He was wrong.

"Green Arrow," she said, simultaneously.

They looked at each other, eyes wide. "What?" they asked one another.
Perfect!!! I love it!!! smile1 smile1

Okay, Lara, now I'm looking forward to the part where Lois (or someone else) thinks that Nightwing (or Robin?) is Superman. laugh And I bet you'll blow us all away when you reveal that Supes's secret identity is Wonder Woman!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ann
Posted By: ShayneT Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/24/07 09:51 PM
Nice!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 04/25/07 06:26 AM
Okay, Lara, now I'm looking forward to the part where Lois (or someone else) thinks that Nightwing (or Robin?) is Superman. laugh And I bet you'll blow us all away when you reveal that Supes's secret identity is Wonder Woman!!!
mmm... You will be seeing Nightwing soon, this I can tell you. But the only person he's likely to be mistaken for is... um... Robin. *lol*

As for Wonder Woman, she will be - quite logically so - featured in the "W" story.

hehehe! laugh
Posted By: htbthomas Re: FDK: Green, Green Glow of the Arrow - 05/26/08 07:22 AM
Hee! No wonder she ruled out all the others so quickly. smile

It's cute that Clark figured out he was Queen, and she figured out GA...
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards