Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm FDK: Halloween 5/? - 04/05/07 02:36 PM
Yeah okay - still no witty title.

Loved it smile . I'm still not convinced that Lois Luthor is in this timeline and not in our Lois' timeline wondering why she's Lois Lane and not Luthor etc.

I'm glad she found Clark, but I hope the little minions don't realize it was her that was there when they attacked Clark.

Okay - I'd say more, but I need a nap. I had some of those lovely horrid pregnany dreams last night that kept me up [did Lori have any about Clark cheating on her with Marci or anything? Oh, wait, wrong fic smile .]

More soon please!
Carol
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Halloween 5/? - 04/05/07 02:38 PM
I've edited the header of your post to include the fact that this is a comments folder, Carol - but I'm a little confused as to which one it is. Do you mean Halloween 5?

LabRat smile
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Halloween 5/? - 04/05/07 03:53 PM
This one is for #5, I think. #4 is farther down.

Nan
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Halloween 5/? - 04/05/07 03:59 PM
See I told you I needed a nap....

Thanks Labby and sorry...
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Halloween 5/? - 04/05/07 05:05 PM
LOL. No problem - easy to fix. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Halloween 5/? - 04/06/07 05:11 AM
Now you have me curious where's Mrs. Luthor... confused

Jose hyper
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Halloween 5/? - 04/14/07 10:13 AM
The more I read, the more I like this story & the more engrossed I am.

Lex Luthor freaks me out no matter what world he is in. Personally, I think he does his dirty work because he enjoys it.

I love the relationship you have between our Lois and their Clark. Somehow it is safer for them to share their real feelings because they're talking to a third party.

Excellent writing.

Elisabeth
who realized an easy sequel is writing the same story through the other Lois' eyes
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards