Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Vanda Detroit FDK: Rebirth - 03/15/07 06:20 PM
Hi Cat,
I guess your plan worked. More than the half story I was thinking it was Lois. But then

“C’mon, Honey. Come back, now.”
Honey? This is the second season and Clark/Superman didn't say this to Lois when he freezed her...

“That’s it, Baby. Fight it. Breathe for me.”
That's definitely another person. But who?

“Cl-“ Her voice was weak and hoarse, and her mouth was too weak to work out whatever word it had been trying to say.
Clark? No, that couldn't be Clark.

“Miss Parker, may I introduce to you Mr. Clyde Barrow.”
ahhhh, rotflol

Hope you are going on with that story!
Barb
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK: Rebirth - 03/15/07 07:08 PM
That was great! Completely unexpected and very well written!

Lisa smile
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Rebirth - 03/16/07 07:13 AM
I was totally fooled until the last few paragraphs!

Great job!
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Rebirth - 03/16/07 12:12 PM
Haha, you got me too. Well done!

Jackie
Posted By: In4Adventure Re: FDK: Rebirth - 03/17/07 11:43 AM
It took me even longer to figure it out! LOL

Because of the "Cl..." I was still thinking it was Lois in Ms. Parker's body. laugh

Wonderful, I too would like to see more,
Natascha
Posted By: Laura S Re: FDK: Rebirth - 03/17/07 08:59 PM
Lol, you got me too. I still thought it was Lois until the last sentence. I even thought the honey and especially the "that's a girl" was odd for Clark to say, here I was being completely gullible. blush Hehe. But really good job! Comic aspect of fooling me completely aside, I loved the description you used. Worked perfectly.

Laura
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Rebirth - 03/21/07 08:28 PM
You had me fooled too! I was a little confused by the 'baby' and 'honey'. The killer was when she said "Cl"...of course I thought Clark, but man that was cleaver as she was really trying to say Clyde. Very awesome.

Your descriptions/writing of emotions made it feel real and on the mark. What a sensory overload that was for Bonnie.

WOW!
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Rebirth - 08/28/07 07:52 PM
Even without the obvious humor, the descriptions you write are vivid and poignant. Her fear and confusion are captivating, as are her desire for breath and support.

Well done, Catherine.

Elisabeth
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards