Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/06/07 08:53 AM
Whee, there's a twist... H.G. Wells is there, but he's not gonna be able to fix it. And L&C are expecting? It's gonna look like Clark knocked her up within a week of meeting her goofy

I really do like watching the two of them here -- I've read other stories about jumping back into younger bodies, but usually it's just one of them at a time, like S4 Lois interacting with the clueless younger Clark. I really like seeing both of them; I like the solid togetherness -- especially in context of the pilot. That's been rewritten a few times, too wink but it's always been a getting-together story. This "two against the world" stuff is fun!

Looking forward to the next section!

PJ
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/06/07 10:18 AM
Wow!

My favorite line
Quite proud of the fact that... Daddy didn’t hear.
Wells' description of Lois and Clark's 3-year old was adorable. goofy

I am a little confused though, what do the dialog in italics mean? Do they represent thoughts or..? confused

thumbsup smile
Posted By: Aromassa Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/06/07 02:47 PM
Originally posted by AnKS:
I am a little confused though, what do the dialog in italics mean? Do they represent thoughts or..? confused
Yes, the italics represent Lois's thoughts. Was anyone else confused by that? Should I put a key at the top of the story?
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/08/07 04:36 PM
I got the thoughts in italics, because I'm used to seeing stuff like that. But you will need some other device or marker when you send it to the archive, because you can't put italics in a plain text file.

This, of course, assumes that you will finish the story and archive it! I certainly hope you do both. This is a very interesting twist on the beginning, and I anticipate a lot of changes coming up very soon.

Whoa. Lois is already pregnant? Tank will hate that.

But, for what it's worth, I don't.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/09/07 06:20 AM
Interesting premise. I like Pilot rewrites, when Clark and Lois get together in the beginning. And is Lois pregnant? Wow, they didn't waste any time. I'd like to see like Perry, Jimmy and Cat are going to react to the news. Mad Dog Lane pregnant by a hack of nowheresville? goofy

Quite proud of the fact that... Daddy didn’t hear.
Cute girl. smile

“And don’t be surprised if it... changes.”

“Changes?”

“Well, that photo won’t be taken for another three years. Anything could happen in that time.”
Uh-oh. I don't like it. What is going to happen? eek

Whoa. Lois is already pregnant? Tank will hate that.
LOL! hyper

Andreia
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/09/07 04:49 PM
Very interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Posted By: Aromassa Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/12/07 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Andreia:
“And don’t be surprised if it... changes.”

“Changes?”

“Well, that photo won’t be taken for another three years. Anything could happen in that time.”
Uh-oh. I don't like it. What is going to happen? eek
That depends. How epic do you want this fic? At the rate I'm writing ... 2 parts over 12 hours ... this could get seriously long. laugh
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/12/07 10:26 AM
I, too, love this premise - the older, married Lois and Clark in the bodies of their young counterparts! And Lois is pregnant already? I don't know, but I always get a kick out of seeing her get pregnant (well, with Clark's child, of course). Anti-Tank, I suppose!

I really look forward to the rest of this story! thumbsup

Ann
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/12/07 01:01 PM
That depends. How epic do you want this fic? At the rate I'm writing ... 2 parts over 12 hours ... this could get seriously long.
I *love* epics. laugh Since Lois and Clark are together, you can do it seriously long. hyper I'm not going to complain. wink
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/13/07 04:53 PM
Okay, you've caught my attention. Great beginning to what looks to be a very intriguing story.

I really shouldn't be reading anymore stories right now, I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with the ones I've been following as it is.

blush But I couldn't help myself.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/19/07 09:54 AM
Hey, this is a really fun story! I'm sorry I missed it when you posted it first. smile Definitely looking forward to seeing the next parts of it! smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/19/07 12:55 PM
Speaking of which... Sammy, where *is* the next part of it?

PJ
Posted By: Aromassa Re: FDK: Begin the Begin pt 2 - 03/19/07 04:59 PM
Don't worry, PJ, the next part is on it's way. Just have to get it back from my new BR (wave Olympe). Unfortunately, the story may not be weekly as I had promised originally. Perhaps fortnightly would be better. Olympe is ten hours behind me so essentially my day is her night and vice versa.

But don't worry, the part is completed and Olympe will hopefully give the go ahead within the next 24 hours. My fault, I just sent her last version at 1am her time. >_<
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards