Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Time and Again (11/12) - 02/25/07 04:18 PM
Just a short little epilogue coming after this. Let me know what you think!
Posted By: daisymay390 Re: Comments: Time and Again (11/12) - 02/25/07 04:39 PM
Yay! Two parts in one day hyper . I loved how the two Lois personalities merged and now she can remember what happened in those three years. I cant wait for the end. clap
Kate laugh
Posted By: daisymay390 Re: Comments: Time and Again (11/12) - 02/25/07 04:42 PM
Yay! Two parts in one day hyper . I loved how the two Lois personalities merged and now she can remember what happened in those three years. I cant wait for the end. clap
Kate laugh
Posted By: Dandello Re: Comments: Time and Again (11/12) - 02/25/07 04:42 PM
Lex returned, pulling
Uh, Lex? I thought we were talking about Tempus?

Lookin' good, though. Lois's head it together, she and Clark have a chance.
Posted By: alcyone Re: Comments: Time and Again (11/12) - 02/25/07 04:42 PM
I loved the posting schedule, loved the premise and the way it was carried out with so many twists and turns. The only complaint was that it felt too short! *sigh* I think it's better that way, because it means that there wasn't a single moment when I was bored. I felt though that I would have liked to have seen the contrast with the "idiot" younger self and Lois directly, but the ambiguity works well in the context. I mean the idea that there are two minds in one body is great and the riddle of not knowing yourself is really fascinating. Overall I thought it was excellent! Looking forward to the epilogue.
Posted By: Nan Re: Comments: Time and Again (11/12) - 03/01/07 10:19 PM
I hope you'll repost part 12, Shayne. As I said before, the ending was dramatic, and Part 12 left us with a lot of potentialities that you could address if you felt like it.

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards