Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TOC FDK: Found - 02/16/07 12:57 PM
Hmmm, Mercy. Very interesting. If I get you correctly, Lois is trying to tell Clark that when he is with her, he can be himself. He doesn't have to hide behind personas and disguises. He can take off his glasses and his supersuit, and he can be himself; just a man, full of needs but also full of love. He so needs Lois's love, and she is giving it to him, but she needs his love in return. Because he is a man, unclothed and revealed before the woman he loves, naked and honest in body and soul.

Very beautiful, Mercy. Welcome to the boards!

Ann
Posted By: Cornelia Re: FDK: Found - 02/16/07 01:00 PM
Uh oh. It seems we started the FDK thread at the same time... I hope this can be put togeter into one thread.

Sorry! blush
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Found - 02/16/07 01:30 PM
Nice first fic! Nice fic, period! smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Found - 02/16/07 02:10 PM
Yes, that was really sweet. Even when he says he can't be with her, he still can't stay away.

Thanks for sharing, Mercy!

(Cornelia, you can copy & paste your comments from the other thread into your post here, and put "delete me" or something into the other thread -- one of us admins will clean that up for ya.)

PJ
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Found - 02/16/07 08:06 PM
Oh, that was such a nice fic. smile Beautiful!

Is there any chance we'll see a sequel? I would love to know what happens next... smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Found - 02/16/07 08:30 PM
Nice job, very sweet. Laura
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: FDK: Found - 02/16/07 08:40 PM
Beautiful!

This was so sweet and touching. I really love this kind of fic. I hope you have more to share with us!

Jessi
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Found - 02/16/07 09:44 PM
Beautiful. Very nice!
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Found - 02/17/07 10:46 AM
Hey, you've achieved a double fdk folder on your first time out! A sure sign of success. laugh

Don't forget to send this one along to the Archive, Mercy, will you? thumbsup

This was a lovely, sweet and poignant little vignette. The last line of dialogue got me all choked up. <snuffle>

Let's see more from you soon.

LabRat smile
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Found - 02/17/07 10:55 AM
A nice start, Mercy. You've got to write again. I'm sure you can do it!
Posted By: Caroline Re: FDK: Found - 02/17/07 11:20 AM
Welcome, and congrats on de-lurking with such a lovely fic! I thought this was beautifully written and very touching. Hope to see more from you smile

Caroline
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Found - 02/17/07 03:12 PM
Gah! *happy sigh*

Wonderful writing, Mercy! The details and emotions were so vivid! whinging

I do have one complaint, though: You can't end it there! mecry

Sara laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards