Lois & Clark Forums
That was deliciously cute, and thanks for giving the hint that Becca really is coming around.
Thanks Woody. She had to come around sooner or later, hadn't she? I'm glad that you liked this bit.
How long did Clark have to stay out on the rescue? How long was Lois in the apartment?

The staircase seems endless. But she knows that there are only a few steps left. The apartment is dark, dawn hasn’t broken yet. Daddy’s surely still asleep. Becca cannot really understand how he’s able to sleep on such a morning.
Hope Santa’s already come.

Becca doesn’t hurt herself and her Daddy doesn’t wake up. She looks over to the beautiful tree, admiring the result of her work for a second, before her glance wanders down, to the bottom of the tree.
Nope! He hasn’t come yet. Is Becca up in the middle of the night?

“And that’s why you think you didn’t get presents?” he asks softly.

Somehow Becca gets the impression that he’s trying not to laugh. But why should he want to laugh?
Ah, poor Becca…

Ah, how sweet… But she didn’t actually get to ‘open’ a present?
oh this was so cute.

Thank you. smile1
Hi,

Great story! hyper
Isn't that just the sweetest, cutest little fic?

When I read that the other night, I went all teary-eyed, it was just so... awwww!!! It was such a cute idea to make her think that Santa had granted her the wish she had made. hehehe! smile And I can totally imagine Clark decorating the room at super speed in the middle of the night. It's so sweet.

I love Becca, she's such an adorable little girl, bright and intelligent, courageous, funny. And just as pig-headed as Lois, of course. hehehe! smile

I hope we get many more stories written in Becca's POV. I totally love those!!
This was so adorable! Big smiles.
Oh that was so sweet! love
I agree with everyone else here. This is an adorable story, and I'm so glad that Becca doesn't think Lois is a witch any more!

Ann
Glad that you think so, Ann! And I'm really happy happy happy you all liked this. Thanks for the feedback! dance dance dance
Finally caught up with this series last night--cute, cute, cute!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards