Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: DSDragon FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/14/06 08:06 AM
Ok, I haven't found a good place I wanted to jump in yet, so I figured I'd just start the FDK thread instead.

And I must say, it's shaping up to be one HILARIOUS fic!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/14/06 11:23 AM
Hehehe! We have a feedback thread?
rotflol

Why don't you join in, Darcy? (actually, you already have, in a way. I pretty much wrote all of us in the story just now. of course I'm sure someone will turn my smiley faces into something else now... *lol*)
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/14/06 01:03 PM
I will probably join in eventually, but haven't found a place that inspired me to jump in and add a paragraph or two.

Although, I'm a bit confused--why would Clark put Lois in charge in his absence if she's really Alexa Luthor?
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/14/06 01:48 PM
Although, I'm a bit confused--why would Clark put Lois in charge in his absence if she's really Alexa Luthor?
Good question... I didn't write that. wink I kinda expected the next person to have Lois asking for frogs actually *lol*
Posted By: jacalynsue Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/14/06 04:32 PM
I took it to be that Lois was really there, but that someone was switched under the veil at the last moment. In my mind, Lois (the real Lois) is still on the scene.... just a bit removed for a bit.

Probably tied up somewhere by an elf.

Jackie
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/14/06 07:20 PM
Oooh... We have a feedback thread. How fun!!

I'm sure someone will turn my smiley faces into something else now
Oops. I hadn't read the feedback. We are all elves now...

When you write a round robin like this, you get twists and turns that don't always make sense. I fixed it sort of - Lois just got displaced. She didn't become Alexa Luthor.

I took it to be that Lois was really there, but that someone was switched under the veil at the last moment. In my mind, Lois (the real Lois) is still on the scene.... just a bit removed for a bit.
Yeah, me too. She's still on the scene (at least after I got hold of it again)
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/15/06 07:05 AM
hehehe smile I just added Flash in there. I cannot believe no one wrote him in already. *lol*

And you know... J'on J'onzz would have made a real perfect Santa, seeing as though he can morph *and* he likes cookies... Just a thought. *lol*

Hey.. I'm a bit hung over from last night's christmas party I'm allowed to not make sense today. wink
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/19/06 07:39 AM
rotflol HAHA! Beer night!
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/19/06 02:11 PM
Reminiscent of Lara's recent fics? Eh? rotflol
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/19/06 08:21 PM
rotflol BING-BOY! jump CR-AZY!
Posted By: woody Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/21/06 10:49 AM
Somehow this has turned into a waffy LnC story.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/21/06 11:19 AM
Yeah, these round robins can do that...
Posted By: SNL Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/21/06 02:33 PM
Dear All,

I know that I've not contributed as much as many of the others, but this story is just getting BETTER and BETTER. party

Nancy, Many thanks for starting and working on this wonderful Round Robin. party

Christmas and Season's Greetings to one and all.

Regards,

Stuart
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 12/21/06 06:50 PM
You're welcome, Stuart!
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 01/02/07 03:48 PM
So, who's going to do the beta? Any volunteers? smile
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: A Christmas Idea - 01/05/07 11:45 AM
I would, but I've got no time.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards