Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MrsMosley FDK: Darkest Dreams 13/? - 12/10/06 11:28 AM
Raven, you're a good writer. I like the references you made concerning Kal's acceptance of death and of Lois' possible impending insanity. But please please please can't you get them out of there, and in doing so, get your loyal readers out of that place as well?
Posted By: SmirkyRaven Re: FDK: Darkest Dreams 13/? - 12/10/06 11:39 AM
Thanks for the review! I'm flattered that you like my writing--I've worked hard on it over the years, and it's my goal in life to become a full-fledged author (I actually have a 200K+ story that I've been working on for a number of years that I hope someday will see the light <crosses fingers>).

In reading your review I'll answer with a famous quote from a certain villain that I think we're all familiar with:

"Wait for it."

It's not much longer, now.

Of course, again I need to stand up and remind you that this story isn't near over; a lot of angst and other things happen during the "after" stage...

SmirkyRaven
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Darkest Dreams 13/? - 12/10/06 11:56 AM
Beautifully, beautifully written, Raven, but... please. I can't take much more of this. Please help them! Please save Clark's life!!!

Ann
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: FDK: Darkest Dreams 13/? - 12/10/06 02:07 PM
I'm just now catching up to this story.

shock I'm stunned speechless. You've had us in a dark place, that's for sure. But it's true brilliance on your part--because I'll be back for more as soon as the next part is posted.

I'm hooked. Good job! I think I need some chocolate now to lift my spirits!
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Darkest Dreams 13/? - 12/10/06 07:32 PM
Wow, such beautiful words! I fell like I'm there. Thank you for having Lois through her soup against the wall. I needed to throw sometihng!

If I wasn't so tired I would probably be in tears. However, maybe the tears did not fall because I am determined they will make it out alive.
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: Darkest Dreams 13/? - 12/10/06 07:40 PM
Hmmmp... sad
Posted By: doublel Re: FDK: Darkest Dreams 13/? - 12/10/06 08:03 PM
More, more, more....soon

doublel
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: Darkest Dreams 13/? - 12/10/06 08:18 PM
Oh, Smirky, you've got my heart at the edge of the blade... please pull me back with the next chapter.

Pretty please?

-- MR angel-devil
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: FDK: Darkest Dreams 13/? - 12/11/06 08:44 AM
whinging I'm really hoping you can get them out of there soon. I am going to assume he is dying because he isn't getting any sun?

grovel Please relieve our fears soon. laugh
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: FDK: Darkest Dreams 13/? - 12/11/06 08:59 AM
You know, with the last few chapters this story has gone from really really good to absolutely beautiful.

While I love the writing, what really gets me is the interaction between Lois and Clark in this story. I think TOC put it it best when describing it as "primal". It's heart-wrenching and gut-wrenching and wonderful even in the midst of all the horrifying things going on.

Sorry if this makes little sense, it's seven in the morning and I just woke up after four hours of sleep and a not-so-pleasant dream :rolleyes: So I'm off to re-read some of the happier, fluffier parts of this to make me feel better!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards