Lois & Clark Forums
Seriously, if this is the way you play with DC Comics' "toys", I wouldn't let you within 50 feet of mine.

Lois, why, when you picked up the gun, did you not shoot Logram in the leg?

That campaign for angst club President is looking stronger.
This is full of angst! Please, please don't play so roughly with the toys. shock
You're going to be the death of me.
Er...I hope these are "good" receptions of this chapter. Yes? <crosses fingers> Like, this will be the *good* "death of me"? Hm.

peep

SmirkyRaven

-----------------------

I love anything that ties my heart in a knot. Bring on the love and the pain.

angel-devil
Actually, yes, I did mean it in a good way. smile
Ack! Tell me, did you burn ants with a magnifying glass as a child? dizzy

That was almost too much. I was practically strangling my laptop monitor - if such a thing is possible. mecry

Please tell me you'll give us some waff to counter-balance this horror?

But yes, very well written angst. Whew - DJ wipes her brow.
I can't say I "liked" it, but are you really supposed to "enjoy" angst?

You warned us though, and your writing is wonderful.

Just don't do anything that can't be fixed with duct tape, ok? :rolleyes:
I promise that everything I break will be fixed up in the end. I believe that for every chapter of angst there needs to be an equally powerful chapter of comfort.

As for "enjoying" angst...well...I know I do. <shrugs>

As for burning ants...no. I'm a treehugger--the kind of person that sees worms on the sidewalk after rain and pauses to pick them up and throw them back into the grass so they won't get stepped on. I'm kind of a walking contradiction. You'd be hard pressed to ever find me without a grin on my face--thus the nickname "Smirky."

The next chapter is probably not going to be posted until tomorrow afternoon at earliest, but more likely sometime Saturday. It's a bit...less angsty. A kind of staggered breath, if you will. Hopefully it will be good.

Thanks for all of your reviews.

SmirkyRaven

-------------------------

I love anything that ties my heart in a knot. Bring on the love and the pain.

angel-devil
Hi,

Great part! hyper
Oh my goodness! YAY! I love all of it. Oh I'm being too gushy here.

I just love the evil Logram. He feels more believable than Trask. Trask filled me with more fear than Lex ever did, but there was something a bit overdone in his characterization. Logram unfortunately feels more life like. I like how he threw the pen at Lois.

Oh Lois! The one time you are not tough, we need you to be. She should have just filled them all with lead. Pick the lesser of two evils.

What evil are we in for now?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards