Lois & Clark Forums
Haha! Crack-y!

For some reason, I LOLled at Elvis's love letters to Priscilla rotflol

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
That was so funny, Nancy! And a great way to give yourself a cameo. smile
Thanks, Anna and Lisa.

And thanks to Ann, too, who posted under the challenge.

Nancy
Nancy, you managed to make a challenge list seem totally random--not to mention hilarious! Great fic. smile
Brilliant! clap I laughed out loud when I read that you went to high school with Billy Ray Cyrus -- I'd better go watch some Hannah Montana so I can get "Achy Breaky Heart" out of my head!
thumbsup

Oh, and "Leftindiary" isn't a real word, that's why it wasn't in the dictionary. Points for working it in anyway, though! clap

All in all: Awesome work, Clas! notworthy
Thanks Darcy, Angelic, and Queen. Yeah, Billy Ray (or Bill as he was called then) is way cuter now than he was then... Haha

Seems like I've heard a word similar to Leftindiary, but maybe I just thought I should know it.

So what does crack-pairing mean?
Ah---sorry for never explaining blush

Crack pairing. I think there was a thread about this, somewhere. It's basically a very unlikely couple.

For Example, A fic that had Clark and Lana (boo!) as a couple would be called "A Clark & Lana pairing".

But a fic that had, say, Clark and Aunt May as a couple would be a "crack pair", because whoever thought of that was obviously using---um---artificial sweeteners. wink
Well, since I had Clark kissing Classicalla, aka me, I must have succeeded. Haha!
ROFL! I'm amazed how you managed to get all these things in there in such a shirt story - well done! And you totally cracked me up! smile
Thanks, Lara. It wasn't easy...
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards