Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Classicalla FDK: Eyes Wide Shut - 10/23/06 08:23 PM
Well, it just makes sense that a fellow Kentuckian should be start the feedback thread, eh?

Great little story. I wouldn't bother to say your stuff hasn't been beta'ed. I think I only saw one little mistake, and I'm not sure about that one.

When is that silly woman gonna get a clue??

“Lois, I’ve got you.”
You've got me! Who's got you?!

Sorry.... Couldn't resist!
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Eyes Wide Shut - 10/24/06 06:18 AM
Aww beautiful!

Jackie
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: Eyes Wide Shut - 10/24/06 06:24 AM
Oh...sniff, sniff...that was beautiful. notworthy
Posted By: jwb Re: FDK: Eyes Wide Shut - 10/24/06 07:07 AM
didn't know which feedback thread to use, but.... in a word.

Brilliant.

Soooo much emotion in so few words. Wow.
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK: Eyes Wide Shut - 10/24/06 07:35 AM
Wow! I had to say something just because Jeff did.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Eyes Wide Shut - 10/24/06 09:17 AM
Superb!! I can't think of the right word to say how good I thought this was. It just had it all. *And* it left me with a great big smile on my face.

Well done!

“Lois, I’ve got you.”
You've got me! Who's got you?!
Rofl! That's my all time fav quote from a movie. If Nancy hadn't said it, I definitely would have!!!!
Posted By: angelic_editor Re: FDK: Eyes Wide Shut - 10/26/06 10:02 PM
You guys have spoiled me with all this lovely feedback -- what an amazing welcome back to the boards! blush Classicalla, Jackie, Sheila, Jeff, SJH and Lara, thanks so much for reading and for the kind words; I just hope you all enjoyed reading this little ficlet as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: Eyes Wide Shut - 10/27/06 07:42 AM
This was a nice painful little vignette. I read it a few days ago and thought I had posted fdk - I guess I just dreamed I had.

Sorry I was late to the party!

Wonderful! I loved the emotion you conveyed with Clark's biggest fear...

MR angel-devil
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK: Eyes Wide Shut - 10/27/06 07:51 AM
I don't know how I missed this the day it was posted!

This is a lovely little vignette. I especially love the ending, the little "love yous" that couples exchange every day, that can become a habit but at times like this mean so much.

“Clark -- you came,” she managed, her forehead resting against his collarbone, just above the bright blue spandex.

“Yeah,” he whispered. “I did.”
Did she think that he wouldn't? She knows better. Or was this just relief because it was a closer call than usual?
Posted By: angelic_editor Re: FDK: Eyes Wide Shut - 10/27/06 11:41 AM
Thank you so much for the feedback! No apology necessary, DJ -- I'm just flattered that you commented. laugh And Mrs. Mosley, you're absolutely right -- she knows better. It was relief because it was a closer call than usual. (I forget how easy it is to forget that readers don't know the little set-ups gallivanting around my brain!) Thanks again, you two!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards