Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: Plane Storm-Part 3 - 10/05/06 12:32 PM
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup Good, I can differece them.

“Clark Kent is the editor of the Planet?” Lois muttered. “But he’s . . .”

“A hack from nowheresville?” Kal-El asked, using X-ray vision to follow his counterpart to the stairwell beside the elevators. “I don’t think so, ‘Wanda’. He may be wearing a Marvin the Martian tie, but that’s not a cheap suit. He is definitely not the Clark Kent you know.” He looked back at Lois. “We’d better get over to the Planet. He’ll be expecting to find us there.”

“And being on Mister Kent’s good side will help us how?”

“Don’t be difficult, please,” Kal-El said. “We’re going to need all the help we can get.”
She is being Lois. thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Plane Storm-Part 3 - 10/06/06 03:01 PM
More, please. smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Plane Storm-Part 3 - 10/06/06 06:55 PM
This is so much fun... best laugh was this bit:

“There you are!” his wife called as soon as she caught sight of him. “Who was that other fellow?”

“Superman, I guess,” Clark said. “Remember, this is Metropolis, land of the weird and home of the crazed.”
He sounds so blase about it all goofy Of course he has got more important things on his mind...

And "Wanda Detroit" there just might get a clue at some point... which "Charlie" shouldn't mind, as he'd been trying to hint her in that direction anyway.

I haven't seen the SR movie, btw, but I've heard enough about it to follow what you've got here. smile

PJ
Posted By: ShayneT Re: FDK: Plane Storm-Part 3 - 10/06/06 08:18 PM
Fascinating. wink
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: FDK: Plane Storm-Part 3 - 10/07/06 01:08 AM
Very unique story. You've done a great job of making it easy to tell the difference between the Supermans and Lois Lanes. I look forward to the next part!
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Plane Storm-Part 3 - 10/07/06 05:58 AM
Sorry about the short FDK, but I am really, really enjoying this! I love how pregnant Lois stared at the altogether wrong Superman who came to bring her to the hospital, and it was just as much fun to see "Kate Bosworth"-Lois trying to assess "Dean Cain"-Superman. I agree with Pam, that quote about Metropolis being the land of the weird and the home of the crazed was just too funny!

I also laughed at Clark's dismissal of his counterpart's old-fashioned clothes. Actually, I thought the timeless 1940s clothes fashion was one of the charming things about Superman Returns!

Now I'm really looking forward to the rest of this. But, hey, send Clark back to Lois in the birthing suite pronto. He didn't mind putting this baby inside her, so please make him be there for her when she is getting his and her baby out of her!

And of course, I'm really, really wondering how "Brandon Routh"-Superman and "Kate Bosworth"-Lois will be affected by seeing counterparts of themselves being married and about to have their fourth child together.

Ann
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards