Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK:Lost In Time-Part 4 - 08/08/06 09:15 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK:Lost In Time-Part 4 - 08/09/06 01:03 AM
This is excellent - you have me wondering what'll happen next and why he disappears, I have theories but I won't say in case I'm right.
Posted By: CJW79 Re: FDK:Lost In Time-Part 4 - 08/09/06 11:18 AM
Great to see another story from you. I just moved and don't have access to the internet at my home yet, i just wanted to say that whenever i can get to the library i'll be following your story. Loving it! Can't wait for more! dance
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK:Lost In Time-Part 4 - 08/09/06 05:19 PM
Very cool! I like Lois's lack of awareness of late-20th century technology and social conventions. And it appears that Tempus may have stolen her at birth and dropped her far into the future. I wonder, when Phil Klein "fixes" the machine, will he pull both Lois and Clark forward to the 22nd century? That would explain Superman's disappearance, but is there much for a super-hero to do in that advanced culture?

I'm probably way off-base on that guess. Hey, I'm looking forward to whatever happens next!
Posted By: MLT Re: FDK:Lost In Time-Part 4 - 08/10/06 03:18 PM
Its three years later!
Yep, it's three years later, Maria. Hmmm... wonder why?

you have me wondering what'll happen next and why he disappears, I have theories but I won't say in case I'm right.
I'll be interested in finding out if you turn out to be right, Marcus laugh

I just moved and don't have access to the internet at my home yet
I hope you can correct that problem soon, CJW. I would be lost without my internet connection. Whenever it goes down, I feel cut off from the world. Funny, considering how much I fought getting an internet connection in the first place blush .

I like Lois's lack of awareness of late-20th century technology and social conventions.
Thanks, Terry. It was something I really worked on.

I wonder, when Phil Klein "fixes" the machine, will he pull both Lois and Clark forward to the 22nd century?
Interesting theory. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if you're right laugh .

ML wave
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK:Lost In Time-Part 4 - 06/05/10 08:41 AM
I'm new to the boards, so I'm playing catch up a bit smile Hope you don't mind feedback, even after 4 years! laugh Anyway, this is really excellent work! My guess on why she is in 1999 and didn't get thrown back to where she thinks is her time is because 1999 WAS SUPPOSED to be her time, if Tempus hadn't fudged around things... So the machine knocked her into her 'correct' time... I love the arch you are creating here... what would Superman/Clark be without Lois? I can' wait to read more!! hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards