Lois & Clark Forums
angelic_editor --

Ahhh! Don't scare me like that! thud

But no, seriously, that was awesome! You had me going at the start. Wonderful job showing us that scene through Mayson's eyes.

Thanks for sharing!

-- MR
thumbsup

Well done! You had me fooled, I wasn't expecting that at all. (big fan of surprise endings, right here)

Nice work!! smile
Beautiful....I love it thumbsup

FinLi
smile1 smile1 I liked it! I got it very quickly, though - way before the end. I always hated it that Mayson got killed off. grumble Maybe she and Dan Scardino would have made a great couple!
Excellent - I enjoyed it throughly! I too love surprise endings. I thought it was about Mayson part way through, but I try and not let my mind figure stuff out.

laugh laugh clap clap
Oh that was beautiful. Very sad, but beautiful.

twins
metwin1
Beautiful! I realized early that it was Mayson, but still. Great job! thumbsup Very emotional.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Very well done.

Jackie
Thank you guys so much for the brilliant feedback! All the comments have just blown me away. (And I knew with my penchant to push Mayson-centric fic on the boards as of late, it might be a bit obvious that the woman wasn't Lois before the end, but it's nice to know it managed to surprise a few readers!)

But, I'll stop rambling — the point is, I'm so glad to hear y'all enjoyed reading this vignette as much as I enjoyed writing it! smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards