Lois & Clark Forums
Sorry I'm not up to giving proper FDK (a bit under the weather today), but I just had to stop and comment on this one.

laugh Fun story!

I love the "mopdog." laugh

I also like how you describe the way crime works in the city now.

(But why doesn't anyone ever charge Superman for the replacement value of all those signs?)

Anyway, thanks for sharing! smile

Paul
(But why doesn't anyone ever charge Superman for the replacement value of all those signs?)
rotflol Don't forget Super Insurance!

~Toc
goofy I think I just about died laughing at the sarcastic Superman lines. lol

Sara smile
Love it - glad to see Metropolis' criminals showing some enterprise and learning new tricks. And that's a fun way for one to go wrong.
Fun! goofy Loved the look at the L&C universe from the bad guy's point of view... and the image of Kryptonite dust cut with flour... rotflol

I'm keeping this one in mind for Best Comedy, next year....

PJ
You know I loved it, Janet. You have such a strong, amusing internal voice when you write about your original characters and this vignette was no exception.

I'd love to see more of this kind of thing from you (not that I'm not hugely enjoying your take on LNC too! laugh ). It's always nice to get an unusual viewpoint now and then, especially when it's as entertaining as this.

And, of course, being a dog lover, it's always nice when our canine friends get a look in, too. goofy

Maybe you should write something from Mopdog's pov next. wink

Anyway, lots of fun!

LabRat smile
Janet

What a great idea! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
thumbsup clap laugh
Loved this story, and yes, I saw that movie, as well, and the two follow ups The Daring Dobermans and The Amazing Dobermans!

And as for Paul's question....

Originally posted by HatMan:

Paul
...I think I have an answer.

The Metropolis Prison specializes in street signs made by the prisoners...

James

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards