Lois & Clark Forums
Awwww...this is such a cute story. Warm and fuzzy. clap
This is adorable, Dave. What can I say? It's about discovering, really seeing, that your best friend loves you. And then seeing how everything in the world is different because of that. You are different. Tired old things at work are different. Everything is different, but him. Because he has always loved you. And he is unchanged, because his love is true.

What can I say? So lovely, Dave.

Ann
Loved that, Dave. Made me feel warm and fuzzy, most definitely.
Awwww Dave! That gave me all kinds of WAFFy feelings. In fact, I think I'm a little verklempt, oh, I can't say anything else, talk amongst yourselves! lol
So sweet! You have such a way with words. thumbsup
This is lovely, Dave! Definitely up to your usual standard. smile And, as you can probably guess, goofy I adore your use of the present tense here.

Very, very nice indeed! And so good to see you writing again.

Wendy smile
Aww! This is so wonderful. Sweet and WAFFy.
Excellent use of the language that draws the reader right in. Kudos!

The last line brought a smile to my face. smile

Good to see something from you! And I hope to see more!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Smooth. And that's part one of, oh, I don't know, five or six, right? devil

Jen
Awww! *hugs story tightly* That was so sweeet! And just... gah! My vocabulary's broke... frown But I simply adored the SNOT out of this!!

*Hugs it again*
Hi,

Interesting!

The coffee, when he brings it to her, tastes the same... His smile as he places a donut on her desk... Exactly the same, only different too. His face, his hair, his eyes, unchanged, but different.

Familiar and yet completely different.
clap That how Lois mind work.

MAF
Like I mentioned in the other thread... (holy cow, two threads <g>)...

Wow!

I *really* didn't expect such a positive response to a story in which nothing happened and nothing changed! wink

But thank you, everyone, who commented. smile Hopefully I'll have time to come back and comment properly, but I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment, but... thank you. Really. Every single comment just blew me away. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards