Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 03/20/06 08:16 PM
Hi,

Great piece. hyper I'm anxious waiting for Lois reaction went he find his own family don't know about Clark whereabouts.
hyper Look forward for the Kent's and Lois reunion.

More ASAP, please. hyper

MAF peep
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 03/20/06 08:24 PM
>>As she watched the two Rachel Harris made a decision.

>'The two' sounds incomplete?
-----------------------------
Perhaps
"As she watched them Rachel Harris made a decision."
--------------
>Look forward for the Kent's and Lois reunion.

In this AU Lois has never met the Kents.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 03/20/06 08:32 PM
Hi,

In this AU Lois has never met the Kents.
thumbsup That why!

Does the Ken't suspect what they going to find out in Metropolis?

MAF hyper
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 03/20/06 09:31 PM
I have very little time here, and I've got no time to post a lengthy reply, but I liked this part a lot. Specifically, I liked Jon's reaction at being told about his father. Jon could so easily have been furious, blown his top. Blamed his mother for keeping his father and his father's family away from him. Instead, he still loves his mother and gives her a bear hug. I love it.

I also loved seeing that Jon is developing his powers, although that was less of a surprise.

Please keep this story coming! smile

Ann
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 03/22/06 08:14 PM
I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 03/22/06 08:44 PM
Me too! smile1
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 03/24/06 01:39 PM
Framework4:

Where are you? grumble
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 03/24/06 02:06 PM
Okay, just caught up. I have been busy with my own story. I agree that the parts are too short. But it is interesting just the same. I am curious to know if Rachel is going to tell Lois that Clark is Superman. Clearly, Jon has enhanced hearing...and what else? Has Lois never noticed anything odd about him? Please don't keep us waiting too long! hail
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 03/24/06 10:35 PM
Sorry but I got stuck with two doubleshifts and a double back this week so have had zero time. I don't want to break it up in to Tiny Tiny posts as everyone says those are too hard to follow.

Ellen Lane has been noting stuff and from time to time has wondered and tried to get Lois to admit that Jon is really Superman's son.

Lois of course knows her mother is wrong and clearly Jon is Clarks's son. So anything Ellen says on the subject is clear nonsense.

It helps that Lois has what she believes is clear proof that Clark was alive and well long past the Nightfall incident. Since Superman disappeared at that time he and Clark can't be the same person.

smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 03/27/06 11:51 AM
Hi,

Is this an addition to the story?

Ellen Lane has been noting stuff and from time to time has wondered and tried to get Lois to admit that Jon is really Superman's son.

Lois of course knows her mother is wrong and clearly Jon is Clark's son. So anything Ellen says on the subject is clear nonsense.

It helps that Lois has what she believes is clear proof that Clark was alive and well long past the Nightfall incident. Since Superman disappeared at that time he and Clark can't be the same person.
Does Jon do things openly that Ellen already notice and Lois didn't notice?

Are we going back in time with Ellen and Lois relation when she finds out Lois pregnant and alone?

Why bring Ellen to make Lois life a hell, or dose Ellen play roll in how miserable Lois feel with Clark disappear?

Is Sam Lane going to be playing a part in this? Will he be in Ellen side or Lois?

MAF thumbsup
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 04/02/06 02:52 PM
Hi,

[Linked Image] Where are you? [Linked Image]

MAF [Linked Image]
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 02/08/07 01:42 PM
Are you still writting?

Or this is a dead story?

MAF cat
Posted By: hank1469 Re: FDK:Aftermath-Part 6 - 12/04/12 05:54 PM
any more on this story??
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards