Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MLT FDK - Galactically Stupid - Part Eight (Final) - 03/18/06 05:56 AM
So there it is. Hope you enjoyed it. (even if it was galactically stupid of me to write it) laugh . It was a lot of fun.

ML wave
I loved it. Thanks for sharing it. Had a lot of fun reading it.
Ah, ML! You didn't tell us the galactically stupid going-away-to-Krypton story! Or the cosmologically stupid Lois-the-clone story!

But on second thought, I'm glad you didn't. And yes, I liked the wrap-up! I sure enjoyed Clark's trip to Lois's apartment to pick up a small necessity - hey, Clark, I appreciate your judgement concerning when your superpowers aren't needed, and when they are! goofy And I so appreciate Lois' to-the-point conversation with H.G. Wells! Yadda, yadda, yadda! rotflol

And it was certainly cute, the way you wrapped it all up with the reference to that single drop of water! laugh

So... <sigh> Yes, this was a very cute, very sweet story, ML! jump love

Ann
Very well done!

Too bad it's over frown It was fun while it lasted. I certainly wouldn't object to some inbetweenies... just saying.

Keep up the good work!
See ya,
AnnaBtG.
So you're finally done, eh? laugh

MLT, these eight little stories were so much fun.
Thanks for sharing. thumbsup

Ursie
Can not believe these stories are done already *sigh*. They were fabulous. Looking forward to what you post for us next. I still hope they have some sort of humorous aspect to it.
Hi,

Cute story. hyper
An excellent wrap up to an excellent series! thumbsup Susan
Glad you guys enjoyed it. It was a nice little breather for me.

As for whether there will be additional sections in the future... who knows. So far I don't have plans for any. But then, I didn't have plans beyond part one at the beginning either. blush

I do have a suggestion (or would that be a challenge) for all of you, though. On the season one and two on DVDs, one thing we weren't given was deleted scenes. Maybe some of you out there have ideas for some possible deleted scenes from the series. Go for it. (hey, maybe I should post that in the challenge section)

ML wave
Sorry I haven't commented before, ML. RL has gotten very busy for me recently. I did, however, finally sit down and read the entire series, which I hope will be sent to the Archive in the near future. I have to say, it's a very *unique* take on L and C <g>. Thanks for injecting a note of very different humor into fanfic!

Nan
Oh!!! laugh A great ending to a great series!

Well done, MLT!

~NICOLE smile
Hey, thanks, guys.

The story has already been sent off to the archives. I've tried to submit it as a series of deleated scenes from the series (albeit, galactiacally stupid ones laugh ). And I ended up using the alternate version of part six as the one to include (because I think it fits better than the other sections).

Anyway, thank you so much, everyone, for your input and encouragement. I wouldn't have been able to remain so galactically stupid for so long if it hadn't been for all of you (so in a way, you're all to blame for this mess razz )

ML wave
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards