Lois & Clark Forums
Yes, this is the one I like the best.

party

gerry
I agree. They were both good, but I think this one goes along with your theme better. smile

~Kristen
Poor Lois and Clark. I like this one better too. A little more suffering.
This was good. I think that the other one was better, but as it appears I might be the only one who thinks this.
No, you are not the only one who likes the other one better, Judy. I do, too.

Ann
I like the second version better. I agree that it ties in with the other Galactically Stupid parts. In the first part 6, Lois and Clark get what they want (or so it appears to me), whereas the second version continues Lois' frustration, which is proving to be, somewhat surprising, extreemly amusing for me. goofy
Looking forward to the next part!
“Give the man a prize. Now... get out!”

“I don’t suppose we could just have another few minutes to...” began Lois.

“No!”

“But really, if we could just...”

Lois was still objecting when Clark began pulling her towards the door.
goofy The last one was great, but satisfying. And I know you're not trying to satisfy anyone, are you? Okay, now I'm rambling and I forgot my point and that is frustrating! See? It's all about the frustration! laugh

~NICOLE smile
LOL! rotflol

I'm with the crew that wants Lois's frustration to continue laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Interesting, because the reason I like the first vesion better is for the same reasons ymost of you all like the second.
Thanks all of you for your help. After reading the comments, I think I've figured this out.

I probably like the first part better as a stand alone story. I certainly like the symbolism of the sparks - which doesn't have the same punch in the alternate part.

However, I agree with the majority here. In order for this part to fit in with the rest of the parts, I think I have to go with the alternate version.

This should become even more obvious when you read part eight (the final part) which I'll be posting in a few minutes.

Anyway, thanks everyone for all your comments. They were very helpful. wave
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards