Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ACdrift Fbk: Galactically Stupid - Part One - 03/09/06 07:05 PM
Hey ML! That was hilarious! I think Lois ought to think again about going straight for the revelation - but I suppose that is rather difficult when no one knows anything about Superman including Superman.
I'm still following that drop of water...... Humm.... smile1

Thanks, this was fun!
Anne

Edited by Admin to include part no in header.
Posted By: Simona Re: Fbk: Galactically Stupid - Part One - 03/09/06 07:21 PM
laugh

This is so funny, ML! just one time, we can't say, along with Tempus, "she's galactically stupid!", something that every fan of Superman' mith thought for decades!

simona smile
Posted By: Kent28 Re: Fbk: Galactically Stupid - Part One - 03/09/06 07:41 PM
clap clap clap

Marcy
Posted By: groobie Re: Fbk: Galactically Stupid - Part One - 03/09/06 09:13 PM
Hysterical! rotflol Thanks for the mental picture...I always like rewinding the towel scene in my head. laugh
Posted By: TOC Re: Fbk: Galactically Stupid - Part One - 03/09/06 09:33 PM
Lois Lane, brilliant, tough-as-nails reporter, allowing people to think she is galactically stupid... just so that in three years time, she will be able to catch a single drop of water. With her tongue.

Hilarious, ML. Brilliant. Lovely.

rotflol love

Ann
"I thought you'd be... Superman!" ROTFL! rotflol rotflol

Loved it, ML. So much fun.

Keep up the good work!
See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: MLT Re: Fbk: Galactically Stupid - Part One - 03/10/06 10:03 AM
Glad you guys all enjoyed my galactically stupid story laugh . It was a lot of fun to write (although, personally, I'm still alternating between it being cute and being galactically stupid). I'm actually sort of surprised that more people haven't come on here and just posted this icon -- :rolleyes:

ML

wave
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: Fbk: Galactically Stupid - Part One - 03/10/06 11:29 AM
That was great. Guess I need to get a little "punch drunk". Maybe it will work well for me too.

One comment for Lois, have your cake and eat it too.

On a seriou note this was an eye opener. It summed up the entire series in a short piece of writing. Good job. Post more stories like this.
Posted By: MLT Re: Fbk: Galactically Stupid - Part One - 03/10/06 04:46 PM
Post more stories like this.
You should be careful what you wish for. Take another look at the fanfic section.

wave
Hi,

Great piece. hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards