Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Socomama FDK: The Ruse, Ch. 3 - 04/09/24 12:14 AM
I'm in and out of writing with so much happening (not all bad, just crazy). Finally got some time to polish the next few chapters but posts might still be sporadic. Really humbled by the positive feedback so far, FOLCs are the sweetest. Thank you for the warm welcome! Ch. 3 is here.
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: The Ruse, Ch. 3 - 04/10/24 05:47 AM
I enjoyed the conversation a lot. You did a marvelous job portraying these characters. The hot air guy was spot on. So is the chemistry between our favorite characters. Can't wait for the next part.
Posted By: 90stvfangirl Re: FDK: The Ruse, Ch. 3 - 04/10/24 08:23 AM
Love Clark standing up for Lois!❤️❤️
Waiting for more...
Posted By: Superjan Re: FDK: The Ruse, Ch. 3 - 04/11/24 09:24 PM
Really enjoying your story so far! Hope Clark's Superman duties doesn't get him into hot water with Lois right now especially since their relationship seems to be headed in a more intimate direction. Excited for the next part!
Posted By: Socomama Re: FDK: The Ruse, Ch. 3 - 04/18/24 07:30 PM
bakasi - thank you! I had a lot of fun writing the new characters. I'm glad the chemistry feels right.
@90stvfangirl - me too! I love when Clark stands up for her, I wish we'd seen a little more of that on the show pre-reveal, in ways that didn't involve him needing to be revived from the dead.
Superjan - That was sort of what led me here, was thinking about how it might be interesting to trap them somewhere when they're right on the cusp of something new, but his alter-ego is totally killing his game as CK. I realized as I started to write this that the intimate nature of the ruse really accelerates the reveal timeline, but I thought it might be fun to play with it unfolding in a painfully slow way. You'll see! Haha
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards