Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/07/06 08:33 PM
clap rotflol

Very nice MDL! I really thought it was Lois the whole time! Welcome back and I am glad you will be bringing some fun and that you are here to stay smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Oh, that was funny! I, too, assumed that Lois was the woman doing the fantasizing, but I can see Cat cuddling with a sleeping Clark, a sleeping Clark smiling at what he thought was a dream Lois, and a very real and extremely furious Lois ripping the fixtures out of the walls and off the ceiling at the sight of Clark making out with Cat, whom he repeatedly insisted meant nothing to him. Clark has to watch out where he sleeps so he doesn't get attacked like that on a continual basis.

I'm sure glad I don't have problems like that.
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/07/06 09:44 PM
Ouch! You are evil, you know that? Here you made me think that Lois was finally doing some much-needed advantage-taking, but look at what the Cat dragged in... herself, that is! Well, at least Clark was dreaming about the right female, and it was not the feline one! Which is honestly why he didn't resist the advances of Ms. Purrrrrrs. And, eh, now all he has to do is find a way to prove that last, eeny, weeny, tiny little point.... peep

Ann
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/08/06 12:15 AM
Hehe laugh welcome back! thumbsup
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/08/06 01:24 AM
Hi,

You do have a very nasty streak, Erica. Poor Clark thought he was the cat that got the cream... only it was the wrong cat, and definitely the wrong cream. wink

Yours Jenni
Aha!

It wasn't until she decided to kiss him that I realized... 'wait... it's MDL, and she hasn't given us a name yet... something's sneaky here...'

And then, a couple of lines later, BAM! Hehe!

Very fun.

Keep up the good work!
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/08/06 06:32 AM
I'm not sure I'd like to be in Clark's place wink

Jose smile1
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/08/06 03:16 PM
Ooh, you are pure thumbsup

~NICOLE
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/08/06 07:29 PM
Loved it though I have to admit that I thought that it was Lois sneaking in on Clark, too. evil
Posted By: Dave Re: FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/08/06 07:55 PM
Loved it, Erica.

And... *ahem*... totally knew it wasn't Lois. *cough* wink
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/09/06 12:54 AM
Neat.
I really liked it alot. I have to admit that I had to go back and read the end again just to make sure I was understanding it. It was great my minds already thinking of sequel possibilities **hint hint**.
(i think there was a typo where wrote found i think yoou meant to write fond)
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/09/06 11:53 AM
hyper

I am so laugh that you've enjoyed the story. Although a little bit evil, it is from the heart wink

I'll see you around guys. And thank you for the suggestions for a better (or worse in my point of view) ending, but I guess I will have to leave that for the great minds around. wink

Ambar, thank you for the tip. I really really really appreciate when people try to help me with my English.

For everybody else, a great hug and I see you soon.

MDL - Who still thinks her ending is cooler than the one Nicole is suggesting.

angel-devil <<<---- hey I like this new one :p
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Lucky Every Once In Awhile - 02/10/06 10:46 PM
Erica

This is evil. smile1 I love it. I look forward to reading more of your vignettes.

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards