Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi FDK: What Do I Say When It's All Over? - 12/01/23 09:49 AM
Let me know what you think.
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: What Do I Say When It's All Over? - 12/01/23 10:14 AM
Whoa. What?! Ackkkkkk!!!!!! Ummm....

shock

I was not expecting the last line!!

Gah!!! I'm, so I'm assuming we'll get the next installment next Friday???
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: What Do I Say When It's All Over? - 12/01/23 11:04 AM
jawdrop
I hope Perry and the others get there fast! I don't think this is going to be a calm and pleasant visit.
Cant wait for next part. eek
Posted By: KateSO Re: FDK: What Do I Say When It's All Over? - 12/01/23 01:20 PM
Ack! Love this! Wow, so many emotions! That last line has me so eager for the next installment!
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: What Do I Say When It's All Over? - 12/02/23 08:08 AM
Thanks guys. I'll try to be back with more next Friday
Posted By: Toomi8 Re: FDK: What Do I Say When It's All Over? - 12/02/23 03:35 PM
Wow…. Now that’s a cliffhanger!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: What Do I Say When It's All Over? - 12/02/23 09:22 PM
The tension in Clark’s apartment is really intense, it was like watching the show. From his terse replies to her questions, I honestly thought this was going to be the last investigation for Lane and Kent.

Yikes! Talk about your old-fashioned Saturday afternoon at the movies cliffhanger!
Hi Barbara!

It’s Ficlet Friday and since someone decided this was v supposed to be an ongoing series, here you go.
I can’t help but feel collectively guilty.

What Do I Say When It’s All Over?
I believe singing telegrams were all the rage.

I clear my throat before I return into Clark’s living room, feeling self-conscious in his baggy sweatpants and his oversize pullover. I readjust the belt, which is just barely keeping the pants from slipping down my waist.
Aaawwwwwdorable!
CLARK : /gulps/

I miss him so much, my best friend, the only partner I was ever able to tolerate. His embrace seemed like the most natural place to be, soothing me instantly.
Yes, like a brother. Uh-huh.

But now he’s sitting on his couch, his jaw working in concentration. He doesn’t scoot over to make room for me, he barely even looks at me
Combined with his dropping the paper, I would wager he’s got an entirely different reason for ignoring Lois.
CLARK: /ignore sexy. ignore sexy. ignore sexy./

What I wouldn’t give to see him beam at me again, tease me again, kiss me.
/perks up/

suck in a sharp breath, reeling with the sudden realization that I want him back, and perhaps not only as a friend.
She could squat down on his legs since he’s not leaving room for her on the couch.

Clark clears his throat. “I let him know while you were in the shower.”
Good excuse as to why he had to call Superman.

CLARK: angel-devil

If only I could go back in time and handle his declaration of love differently, if only…
Ooooh!

But I have the distinct feeling this is going to be the last time we’ll be working together.
mecry

The Daily Planet is destroyed and right now I can’t imagine that he’d come to work with me for another newspaper.
Clark already got an offer from the Star.
LOIS: sick

And once we’ve brought Luthor down, what keeps me from tumbling into a deep, dark abyss will be cut loose.
Deep!

I’m not sure I want to ask, I’m not sure I’m ready for his answer, but I have to know. “Do you think you can forgive me?”
Awwwww

When he finally opens his lips, there’s a knock at the door saving us both.
Aaaarggghhhh! Jimmmmmy!

But it’s not Perry or Jimmy or Jack, who’s waiting outside.

I see the man who pushes past Clark and my heart stops.

It’s Lex.
shock

That’s an evil, evil cliffhanger! Good thing I waited laugh

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards