Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate: Flare (10/16) - 11/20/23 01:20 AM
Ch 10: Mxyz

So our favorite (or more like least favorite) magical being has shown up....

I hope to post a chapter every other day at least now that Act 6 has been completely written ^_^
Posted By: CarolD Re: FDK: Investigate: Flare (10/16) - 11/20/23 04:39 AM
ohh, I didn't expect that...

Now I am very curious to know where you will take this.
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Investigate: Flare (10/16) - 11/20/23 03:49 PM
OMG, what happened to Clark? I need to know like now. Exciting chapter
Posted By: LauraHex Re: FDK: Investigate: Flare (10/16) - 11/21/23 01:03 AM
AUGH! [looks away from the whump, peeking back later to see if there's care afterwards]

haven't seen that episode in ages so I'm a bit hazy, but suuuper curious where it goes.

David blinked, half of his brain in shock while the other half was scrambling upon hearing the name Clark Kent since it sparked a memory.

“You spearheaded the Special Field Support Division?!” he asked.

I LOVE a good revelation reaction! Though excuse you David, Clark is not a disguise! Well... sort of.

I love that the foundation is getting involved more, too. I'm repeating myself here but gosh he could have done so much more than in the show to support local communities, foster peace, etc etc.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Flare (10/16) - 11/21/23 01:30 AM
CarolD -- When the bunny hopped in, I hadn't expected it either....

bakasi -- You'll soon find out devil

LauraHex -- Don't worry, it's a'comin' grin. And yeah, there was a lot I felt the Foundation could have done in the show, though I did feel they began to touch on it more in the last season? Either way, yeah, I couldn't let the opportunity go by. More will be done there.

Thanks for the comments everyone ^_^
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Investigate: Flare (10/16) - 12/26/23 02:28 AM
White and red flare from one eye? Kal-El has many new abilities in this universe!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards