Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Anchored (3/8) - 06/04/23 01:46 AM
Here is chapter 3: Fear

Getting closer to serious events.... devil
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: Anchored (3/8) - 06/04/23 03:38 AM
Ahh! Interesting developments here! Glad Clark made the connection so quickly, realizing he might be being targeted.

Looking forward to the next part!
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Anchored (3/8) - 06/07/23 12:54 AM
SuperBek - Thanks. I felt the clues were pretty blatant that ignoring them would be a little unbelievable.... Anyway, next part will be up shortly smile
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Anchored (3/8) - 06/07/23 04:21 PM
Hi Blueowl!
In the cool morning air, screams of alarm shifted to ones of terror as someone suddenly cried, “Gun!”

Frantic running immediately followed as everyone within hearing range did their best to take cover away from the armed man.
Great scenery exposition clap

He knew this man
Intrigue!

“I ran into him a few years back. We helped each other out in Jamaica," Clark explained before Jimmy knocked and stepped in.
NIA needed a favorable news article to draw a spy out of hiding?

"So now we need to figure out what he has in common with Clemens and how they both upset a Voodoo practitioner,"
/points at Jamaica connection /

With that, the Boker silently stood and walked away, placing the stray wires in the center of a black handkerchief tenderly held in his hand.
Nice touch clap

Even after calming, the thought of anything so close against his skin made him feel anxious.
Eep!

He slowly exhaled and looked at the clock. He sighed.

It was almost time for work.

O o O o O
Eep again! /Rushes to part 4/

wave Michael
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Anchored (3/8) - 06/07/23 06:31 PM
EEEP! Now targeting Superman!! dizzy I very much like the detail of him not wanting to wear the suit because it was too claustrophobic! It’s also helpful in … someone seeing a snake on his chest later, I’m sure! Gahhh!!

Sara smile
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Anchored (3/8) - 06/08/23 12:43 AM
Darth Michael - Thanks, glad you liked the little details laugh. I think at times less is more.

KSaraSara - Yup, poor Clark will not be catching a break.... As for the suit, yeah, can't have that being revealed wink

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts ^_^
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Anchored (3/8) - 06/11/23 07:24 AM
Another attack in Clark. Poor guy. Love the scene at the Planet. Very in character.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Anchored (3/8) - 06/11/23 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by bakasi
Another attack in Clark. Poor guy. Love the scene at the Planet. Very in character.
Thanks. I was a bit rough on Clark in this fic (though I suppose that's normal for me....)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards