Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate: Horizons (14/15) - 05/04/23 02:43 AM
Here is the new chapter: Detour

I still have a sentence or two to write for the last chapter, but a certain someone was itching for me to post and I couldn't resist either wink

Hope you all enjoy.
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (14/15) - 05/04/23 03:29 AM
Hee hee! Who me??

Gosh, you have to tell me what you all think!!! smile1 hyper
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (14/15) - 05/04/23 03:33 AM
Oh I'm totally crying like a baby right now.

Wonderful and amazing and thank you (from me and probably also from all the Clarks)!!!

whinging clap

continues crying happy tears while going to read the last bit again

-Bek
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (14/15) - 05/04/23 07:18 AM
You made three Clarks happy and all in one chapter. I hope Kal gets home soon so he can rest. Thank you so much for another wonderful chapter.
Posted By: Ailujecarg Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (14/15) - 05/05/23 12:59 AM
Glad you managed to give alt Clark a chance at happiness too! Now to get Kal home! Thank you for another chapter, and for your welcome! I'm new to the boards and six months out from my first L&C episode, and completely obsessed. Of course.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (14/15) - 05/05/23 02:35 AM
KSaraSara - Of course smile And thanks again for all your help! It would have taken me MUCH longer to finish without you!

SuperBek - Awww, glad you enjoyed. My goal is to always make Clark happy (eventually), and making all three of them happy was a bonus hyper

bakasi - Thanks! And yeah, Kal definitely needs some rest smirk

Ailujecarg - Oooo! Always happy to meet a new fan! We're all obsessed here too, if you haven't noticed cool

Next part is up laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards