Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate: Horizons (4/13) - 04/12/23 12:02 AM
Here is the next part: Conclusions

Time moving along, coupled with some interesting developments and another fun interview wink

Hope you all enjoy!
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (4/13) - 04/12/23 03:52 PM
Love the interview. This Clark really is quite different. Canon Clark wouldn't dream of giving an interview about the effects of Kryptonite.

I wonder what the cliffhanger is about. I'm guessing the pace is picking up now. Can't wait for the next part
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (4/13) - 04/15/23 02:26 AM
Originally Posted by bakasi
Love the interview. This Clark really is quite different. Canon Clark wouldn't dream of giving an interview about the effects of Kryptonite.

I wonder what the cliffhanger is about. I'm guessing the pace is picking up now. Can't wait for the next part

Thanks ^_^
Yeah, this Clark is quite different, but I hope he's the same where it matters....... (possible teaser in that statement, tho I doubt it'll make sense right now.)
Next part will be up by tomorrow.
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (4/13) - 04/15/23 02:28 AM
Agreed, the interview was great, and it's very interesting to see him speak so candidly.

Looking forward to the next part!

-Bek
hyper
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (4/13) - 04/15/23 02:44 AM
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Agreed, the interview was great, and it's very interesting to see him speak so candidly.

Looking forward to the next part!

-Bek
hyper

Thanks smile. I feel him being so upfront would provide a few benefits this Clark would decide are worth the risks.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards