Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi FDK: Magic Moves - 03/31/23 10:15 AM
The team is back in business. Let me know what you think.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Magic Moves - 03/31/23 02:20 PM
"Oh no, buster," Lois raised her chin. "You don't get to set up three rules. That's my thing."
clap

I love it! I love all of these, so much! This AU is so creative and brilliant, and I'm loving the flip of Lois having to pursue a skittish Clark. So good! smile
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Magic Moves - 03/31/23 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
love it! I love all of these, so much! This AU is so creative and brilliant, and I'm loving the flip of Lois having to pursue a skittish Clark. So good! smile

Thank you. Seems to be my favorite trope, too, Lois pursuing Clark instead of the other way round. Though I wanted to change that pattern, it seems I always go back to it.
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: Magic Moves - 03/31/23 03:45 PM
Oh my gosh, the last line was PERFECT!! I mean, the whole thing was perfect, but the last line!! (OK, I also LOVE when you've got this amazing AU but you manage to fit in little lines/tropes/things from the show sooooo seamlessly)

love

Can't wait for the next one!!!

Thank you for sharing!!

-Bek
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Magic Moves - 03/31/23 03:54 PM
Another great part!
It's funny to see Lois trying to figure out his magic, and I'm glad they'll be working together on another story ^_^

Can't wait for more laugh
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Magic Moves - 03/31/23 04:10 PM
"Two against one is unfair," he complained.

Lois grinned as she felt that she'd won.

Clark ran a hand through his hair. "Okay. Let's give this a try. But we need to set a few rules. First of all, when Houdini gets agitated and I run off, you don't follow me. Second, you don't climb up any icy staircases. And third --"

"Oh no, buster," Lois raised her chin. "You don't get to set up three rules. That's my thing."

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG I love this so much!!!!!!

Gahh… feels good to be caught up…but now there are no more! mecry

Sara smile
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Magic Moves - 04/07/23 06:14 PM
Hi Barbara!

or perhaps, a hushed voice in the back of her mind suggested, because it was the type of story Clark would enjoy writing about.
Aw, you did nice work there!

It didn't mean she had to cover every dog show in the hopes of running into Clark Kent. That would be ridiculous, insane even.
Hey, Houdini might enjoy it. It would be like Cat taking Jimmy with her when she reports on the Arianna’s Mystiques fashion show.

Magic was the only answer that came to mind.
You are doing a great job with the magic tricks and their mystery!

Houdini barked at her, then gave her a gentle nudge with his head. "I guess that mean it's okay, huh?" Lois laughed.
Houdini’s fetching Lois. This trick should ensure that Clark will keep feeding him for a long time to come.

Lois spotted his cones and -- this time she rubbed her eyes for real -- two arms.
Aaaah!

Though she knew they were fake, from a distance they looked frighteningly real.
Maybe they’d been attached to a real person just the his morning?

First of all, when Houdini gets agitated and I run off, you don't follow me. Second, you don't climb up any icy staircases. And third
laugh

clap

Another fine helping. Off to the next part!

wave Michael
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Magic Moves - 04/08/23 07:11 AM
Thanks for all the feedback. Thank you so much for following this story.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards